Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Harry 10:32 - Sep 27 with 1032 viewsDarran

Just look at this twât ffs.
Honestly wtf?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7511009/Prince-Harry-visits-mining-site

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Prince Harry on 10:36 - Sep 27 with 1013 viewsHighjack

Lots of people will be thinking of his mother as he detonated that decades old mine. She was always fond of a good bang.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Prince Harry on 10:36 - Sep 27 with 1008 viewsWarwickHunt

The chances of him stepping on a mine were about the same as him being Charlie’s kid.
Prince Harry on 10:41 - Sep 27 with 991 viewsHighjack

What protection would that flimsy looking body armour and plastic visor do in a minefield anyway? He’s probably just going paintballing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Prince Harry on 11:53 - Sep 27 with 918 viewsswan65split

I wear more protection going into the Kitchen....

he is not going to let near a unexploded Guy Fawkes banger nevEr mind a UX LAND MINE, if he is I bet its freshly painted!
Prince Harry on 13:47 - Sep 27 with 834 viewszedlep

The Sussex’s marketing department is going into overdrive. You wait for the American bint making a trip to a certain underpass in Paris so that she can be photographed shedding a tear whilst communing with the spirit of her erstwhile Mom in law. She will then make a whistle stop visit to the Taj Mahal.....
Two other points:
1. She’s doing a great job of being black while being demonstrably white (I know her Mom is black and so is her ‘best friend’) but she can truly be all things to all people!
2. Keep an eye open for another baby swap on their kid. The original was too close to home and the current one is a bit fugly for fam photos

Zedzdead

Prince Harry on 13:59 - Sep 27 with 813 viewsNotLoyal

SKUM.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Prince Harry on 15:25 - Sep 27 with 759 viewsItchySphincter

She was quite a woman.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Prince Harry on 16:08 - Sep 27 with 718 viewsHighjack

Prince Harry on 15:25 - Sep 27 by ItchySphincter

She was quite a woman.

Did you just presume her gender?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024