Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday Restrictions on Access 18:21 - Oct 24 with 1185 viewsjackharris

The usual access around to the East Stand will be closed by the entrance to the Away supporters caged compound. Supporters will either have to cut across the Coopers roundabout and walk past the training barn and under the viaduct or there is newly tarmac path at the side of the viaduct that runs to the far corner of the North Car Park.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Sunday Restrictions on Access on 18:32 - Oct 24 with 1162 viewsjackharris

My own map. The North Car Park will only be open to permit holders (yellow area), I’m assuming.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Sunday Restrictions on Access on 20:48 - Oct 24 with 1018 viewskarnataka

Were these access restrictions in place when we were in the Prem and regularly getting close to sell out crowds?
Sunday Restrictions on Access on 20:56 - Oct 24 with 989 viewsTenbySwan

Sunday Restrictions on Access on 20:48 - Oct 24 by karnataka

Were these access restrictions in place when we were in the Prem and regularly getting close to sell out crowds?

No
Sunday Restrictions on Access on 20:56 - Oct 24 with 988 viewssainthelens

Sunday Restrictions on Access on 20:48 - Oct 24 by karnataka

No, but then you didn't have 2 sets of fans who'd wanna knock 7 shades out of each other.
Not difficult to work out.
Sunday Restrictions on Access on 14:56 - Oct 25 with 762 viewsBadlands

We had the cage built after Cardiff visited and now we can't cut across the car park.
Why do we let the animals in?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sunday Restrictions on Access on 16:09 - Oct 25 with 704 viewssainthelens

Sunday Restrictions on Access on 14:56 - Oct 25 by Badlands

We had the cage built after Cardiff visited and now we can't cut across the car park.
Why do we let the animals in?

Like any zoo, you look and feel sorry for them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024