Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Limos booked! 21:10 - Jan 11 with 2465 viewslondontaffia

Me & my little gang are well up for tomorrow, couldn’t get tickets (half of us are banned) but watch out the Cardiff suburbs tomorrow! Anyone in a Cardiff shirt in Whitchurch could get battered...;-)

Poll: How loyal are you really?

Limos booked! on 21:15 - Jan 11 with 2425 views1983

Cute

Limos booked! on 21:26 - Jan 11 with 2363 viewsDr_Winston

There are few things sadder in this world than someone pretending to be something they're not online. I would imagine this particular specimen has loads of female profiles on dating sites.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Limos booked! on 22:12 - Jan 11 with 2231 viewslondontaffia

Limos booked! on 21:26 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

There are few things sadder in this world than someone pretending to be something they're not online. I would imagine this particular specimen has loads of female profiles on dating sites.

Mate, I am double hard (in real life) and if I see any scummer tomorrow around Whitchurch or Llandaff, even if they’re walking the dog, I’ll be jumping out of my limo and putting his lights out....and that’s a fact!

SRS - Are has beens, we are the SSS - Swansea Suburb Squad.

That’s progress....

Limos booked! on 22:15 - Jan 11 with 2217 viewsOscar10

Did you actually believe this thread was somehow to be taken seriously ?
If so have a big LOL 😂
Limos booked! on 22:19 - Jan 11 with 2193 viewsAl_Bundy

Limos booked! on 22:12 - Jan 11 by londontaffia

Mate, I am double hard (in real life) and if I see any scummer tomorrow around Whitchurch or Llandaff, even if they’re walking the dog, I’ll be jumping out of my limo and putting his lights out....and that’s a fact!

That’s progress....

Suburb and limos don't really go together do they..

Maybe that low cost vans place in Neath might work..
Limos booked! on 22:32 - Jan 11 with 2136 viewsdickythorpe

If you are that hard, go toe to toe by the train station. That's where the brave cerdiff scum have traditionally tried to intimidate swans fans especially at Wales games.
Limos booked! (n/t) on 23:26 - Jan 11 with 1996 viewslondontaffia

Login to get fewer ads

Limos booked! on 23:32 - Jan 11 with 1977 viewsowainglyndwr

What the F are you on....
Limos booked! on 23:33 - Jan 11 with 1968 viewsDarran

J this is a serious post.

If I were a a Mod I’d have said nothing and just deleted the thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Limos booked! on 00:39 - Jan 12 with 1866 viewsDJack

You've finally cracked the ellipsis then Walter.

Edit, to note your second post... Maybe not eh! It's your six fingers and the mask that hinder you.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 0:54]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Limos booked! on 07:08 - Jan 12 with 1675 viewsbazzool

Limos booked! on 22:12 - Jan 11 by londontaffia

That’s progress....

How old are you londontaffia , I'm all for a scrap if it ever comes my way and by the way I never start a scrap, but to turn round and say that you will put a guys lights out even if he's walking a dog is pathetic and damn right idiotic
Limos booked! on 07:30 - Jan 12 with 1642 viewsDr_Winston

Limos booked! on 23:33 - Jan 11 by Darran

J this is a serious post.

If I were a a Mod I’d have said nothing and just deleted the thread.

If I deleted the post then I'd just be covering up the poor dab's embarassment. I used to leave Perchy alone for the same reason.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Limos booked! on 07:50 - Jan 12 with 1604 viewsbennytheblue

Limos booked! on 07:30 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

If I deleted the post then I'd just be covering up the poor dab's embarassment. I used to leave Perchy alone for the same reason.

What about me? 😂
On a serious note, he’s obv just pissssed up. Like the way he’s chosen two of the poshest suburbs to go and attack people too😂. Still, I live in Whitchurch, plenty of folk will put him and his mates on his arse if needed. I’ll be in the fino lounge ok
Limos booked! on 08:07 - Jan 12 with 1577 viewsDr_Winston

Limos booked! on 07:50 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

What about me? 😂
On a serious note, he’s obv just pissssed up. Like the way he’s chosen two of the poshest suburbs to go and attack people too😂. Still, I live in Whitchurch, plenty of folk will put him and his mates on his arse if needed. I’ll be in the fino lounge ok

You do realise that he's one of yours yeah?

Limos booked! on 08:14 - Jan 12 with 1555 viewsbennytheblue

Limos booked! on 08:07 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

Really? 😂😂
Wow....he is special, never drink and post eh
Limos booked! on 08:18 - Jan 12 with 1546 viewsbennytheblue

Limos booked! on 08:07 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

Your going to miss the bus winston?
Limos booked! on 08:30 - Jan 12 with 1506 viewsDr_Winston

Limos booked! on 08:18 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

Your going to miss the bus winston?

No. I'm going up in a Limo.

Limos booked! on 08:39 - Jan 12 with 1476 viewsbennytheblue

Limos booked! on 08:30 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

Nice
Limos booked! on 10:57 - Jan 12 with 1198 viewsGixerJack

Limos booked! on 08:30 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

You sharing with londontaffia??? 🤣😂🤣😂
Limos booked! on 17:14 - Jan 12 with 913 viewsbennytheblue

Limos booked! on 10:57 - Jan 12 by GixerJack

You sharing with londontaffia??? 🤣😂🤣😂

Didn’t see taffia anywhere, I even donned my full kit inc socks but nowhere to be seen. Guess I was just lucky
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024