Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff get battered 22:00 - Jan 12 with 5656 viewsbuilthjack

I can't get the bloody song out of my head

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff get battered on 14:44 - Jan 13 with 4642 viewswhiterock

Words need to change when we play other teams, other teams couldn't care less that we dislike Cardiff
Cardiff get battered on 15:01 - Jan 13 with 4579 viewsbennytheblue

What does it go like?
Cardiff get battered on 16:29 - Jan 13 with 4431 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff get battered on 15:01 - Jan 13 by bennytheblue

What does it go like?

Dah, dah, de, dah, dah,dah da de de

but with words and a tune.

If you'd been at Legoland, you'd have heard it as your inbreds could hardly sing.
Sounds loud on tele because they gave your 1 singer the microphone to try and create an atmosphere

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff get battered on 20:18 - Jan 13 with 4178 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff get battered on 16:29 - Jan 13 by Dewi1jack

If you'd been at Legoland, you'd have heard it as your inbreds could hardly sing.
Sounds loud on tele because they gave your 1 singer the microphone to try and create an atmosphere

Gold
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 20:20]
Cardiff get battered on 20:21 - Jan 13 with 4170 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff get battered on 15:01 - Jan 13 by bennytheblue

What does it go like?

Did you have your telebox on mute during the game yesterday Ben?

Could be heard clearly all match 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cardiff get battered on 20:25 - Jan 13 with 4136 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff get battered on 16:29 - Jan 13 by Dewi1jack

Apart from the rugby anthem I didn’t hear you sing diddly
Cardiff get battered on 20:40 - Jan 13 with 4108 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff get battered on 20:21 - Jan 13 by Swanjaxs

Did you have your telebox on mute during the game yesterday Ben?

Could be heard clearly all match 👍

I can’t understand your funny welshy accents and it’s muffled
Cardiff get battered on 20:41 - Jan 13 with 4120 viewstheeaglehaslanded

Maybe you need to sing the song at Wales away games then....

If you dare...

Oh no I forgot you lot never turn up....
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff get battered on 20:44 - Jan 13 with 4105 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff get battered on 20:40 - Jan 13 by bennytheblue

I can’t understand your funny welshy accents and it’s muffled

Turn your hearing aid up then 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Cardiff get battered on 21:33 - Jan 13 with 3967 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff get battered on 20:41 - Jan 13 by theeaglehaslanded

If you dare...

Easy, they started coming when we made it to the euros 2016, together stronger and all that. A few jacks about, it’s all good these days
Cardiff get battered on 21:36 - Jan 13 with 3975 viewsSwanDownUnder

Cardiff get battered on 21:50 - Jan 13 with 3933 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff get battered on 21:33 - Jan 13 by bennytheblue

Easy, they started coming when we made it to the euros 2016, together stronger and all that. A few jacks about, it’s all good these days

So you went to the euros in 2016 did you Benny?

Cardiff get battered on 21:54 - Jan 13 with 3917 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff get battered on 21:33 - Jan 13 by bennytheblue

Haha comedy gold Byron

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff get battered on 23:08 - Jan 13 with 3780 viewssainthelens

If you dare...

Kin hell, another one showed up. And what words of wisdom will this tw@t bring to the table ?
Cardiff get battered on 08:56 - Jan 14 with 3509 viewsdlr2006

What's the meaning to it? They get battered as in, beat up? Or battered as in the team gets battered?
If its the first, it's a bit embarrassing, 12 year old boys chanting it
Cardiff get battered on 09:05 - Jan 14 with 3490 viewsChief

If you dare...

Plenty of Swans fans at Wales.

We've been on a great European tour couple of years ago though so we don't need to treat it as an extension of our club - singing swans songs / booing Cardiff players (none currently anyway) / wearing swans tops because we're comfortable in the fact that we go to support Wales. Unlike you clowns who enjoy spoiling trips for others.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 9:27]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff get battered on 10:33 - Jan 14 with 3415 views1983

Cardiff get battered on 09:05 - Jan 14 by Chief

Plenty of Swans fans at Wales.

We've been on a great European tour couple of years ago though so we don't need to treat it as an extension of our club - singing swans songs / booing Cardiff players (none currently anyway) / wearing swans tops because we're comfortable in the fact that we go to support Wales. Unlike you clowns who enjoy spoiling trips for others.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 9:27]

Plenty of us Jacks in France for Euros 2016 all of us wearing SCFC related clothing apart Wales game days and feeling 100 % comfortable drinking with fans from North Wales,Newport fans,places I had never heard of, places I couldn’t pronounce even came across a few scum fans they knew who we were we knew who they were no drama just Welsh fans together having a grin and getting pissed

Sorry to disappoint Benny
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 10:34]

Cardiff get battered on 12:42 - Jan 14 with 3300 viewsFireboy2

Tbh it rarely happens but there are a few scumdiff bellends ive encountered on wales trips.

Twice at the euros, same guy who kept asking me who i supported, eventually told him to front up or fvck off and a proper bellend who got his teenage son to wear a scumdiff shirt on the flight from cologne to osijek last summer, he wouldnt wear one himself the fvcking sh!thouse.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 13:46]
Cardiff get battered on 13:47 - Jan 14 with 3230 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff get battered on 08:56 - Jan 14 by dlr2006

What's the meaning to it? They get battered as in, beat up? Or battered as in the team gets battered?
If its the first, it's a bit embarrassing, 12 year old boys chanting it

No no keep singing it...it’s wonderful.🤩
The everywhere we go song just remixed I get it now. How original. Battered.
Cardiff get battered on 13:51 - Jan 14 with 3216 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff get battered on 10:33 - Jan 14 by 1983

Plenty of us Jacks in France for Euros 2016 all of us wearing SCFC related clothing apart Wales game days and feeling 100 % comfortable drinking with fans from North Wales,Newport fans,places I had never heard of, places I couldn’t pronounce even came across a few scum fans they knew who we were we knew who they were no drama just Welsh fans together having a grin and getting pissed

Sorry to disappoint Benny
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 10:34]

Yep Cardiff and north wales been doing that for 30 years or more. You were made quite welcome to the party, even though you arrived late, to coin a phrase. I would have happily had a pint with any of you, had a laugh whilst reminding you you are jack bastards and always will be🤪
Cardiff get battered on 15:08 - Jan 14 with 3141 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff get battered on 21:50 - Jan 13 by Swanjaxs

So you went to the euros in 2016 did you Benny?

Fukwit doesn't even turn up at Legoland to watch his own team mun.
Don't think he'd spend cash going abroad

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff get battered on 15:26 - Jan 14 with 3128 viewsjack247

Cardiff get battered on 15:08 - Jan 14 by Dewi1jack

Fukwit doesn't even turn up at Legoland to watch his own team mun.
Don't think he'd spend cash going abroad

Most of us have been to more Cardiff games than him this season. The likelihood of him following Wales abroad seems fairly remote.
Cardiff get battered on 15:29 - Jan 14 with 3124 viewssainthelens

Cardiff get battered on 13:51 - Jan 14 by bennytheblue

Yep Cardiff and north wales been doing that for 30 years or more. You were made quite welcome to the party, even though you arrived late, to coin a phrase. I would have happily had a pint with any of you, had a laugh whilst reminding you you are jack bastards and always will be🤪

You'd give yer right arm to have a pint with anyone.
Cardiff get battered on 16:37 - Jan 14 with 3050 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff get battered on 15:26 - Jan 14 by jack247

Most of us have been to more Cardiff games than him this season. The likelihood of him following Wales abroad seems fairly remote.

I didn’t go to the euros, too many cnuuts jumping in the bandwagon, the six nations types who have never even been to a football match before and follow Liverpool or Utd, you know the types.
I used to follow wales away, Brussels, Nuremberg, Amsterdam off the top of head.
Cardiff get battered on 17:05 - Jan 14 with 3021 viewsjack247

Cardiff get battered on 16:37 - Jan 14 by bennytheblue

I didn’t go to the euros, too many cnuuts jumping in the bandwagon, the six nations types who have never even been to a football match before and follow Liverpool or Utd, you know the types.
I used to follow wales away, Brussels, Nuremberg, Amsterdam off the top of head.

Yeah I get it. You’re not really into football anymore. Much more fun to be had hanging round on message boards
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024