Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trundle incredibly at nearly 44 years of age 19:12 - Jan 24 with 1431 viewsswancity

Still attracting the supporters to watch him play tonight for Ammanford ... lots of Swans fans there

A legend. And more importantly one of life’s good guys. Good luck tonight 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trundle incredibly at nearly 44 years of age on 19:31 - Jan 24 with 1369 viewsmonmouth

Could do a job.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trundle incredibly at nearly 44 years of age on 20:30 - Jan 24 with 1237 viewsDarran

This thread went well.

Thick twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trundle incredibly at nearly 44 years of age on 20:43 - Jan 24 with 1196 viewsTNT

Not many more swans players, if any, have been as exciting / entertaining to watch as Trunds tbf.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Trundle incredibly at nearly 44 years of age on 22:11 - Jan 24 with 1048 viewsSwanski

He's the reason why I support Swansea. First game of football I watched at the vetch was in 2003. He was unstoppable and the atmosphere was electric when he went near the ball. Was hooked and have been a jack ever since!

Great fella on and off the field
Trundle incredibly at nearly 44 years of age on 22:41 - Jan 24 with 991 viewsTNT

Trundle incredibly at nearly 44 years of age on 22:11 - Jan 24 by Swanski

He's the reason why I support Swansea. First game of football I watched at the vetch was in 2003. He was unstoppable and the atmosphere was electric when he went near the ball. Was hooked and have been a jack ever since!

Great fella on and off the field

Great post.

Absolutely agree, as would my lad now 27 (watched us since he was 6), Trunds at Yeovil away was great with him behind the Swans goal.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024