Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) 14:41 - Feb 8 with 1401 viewsSwanDownUnder

This post has been edited by an administrator
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 16:34 - Feb 8 with 1314 viewsWarwickHunt

Translation please.
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 16:35 - Feb 8 with 1313 viewsSwanDownUnder

plawtic.
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 16:37 - Feb 8 with 1304 viewsSwanDownUnder

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 16:34 - Feb 8 by WarwickHunt

Translation please.

Go and shoot some dear in Richmond park, meet you on Primrose hill x
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 16:45 - Feb 8 with 1285 viewsWarwickHunt

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 16:37 - Feb 8 by SwanDownUnder

Deer, you fûcking plum. 😂😂😂
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 16:46 - Feb 8 with 1280 viewsSwanDownUnder

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 16:45 - Feb 8 by WarwickHunt

Fu*k sake. Sorry.
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 8 with 1225 viewsSmellyplumz

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 16:37 - Feb 8 by SwanDownUnder

Fůcking savage

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 17:18 - Feb 8 with 1214 viewsSwanDownUnder

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 8 by Smellyplumz

Fůcking savage

I stick to shooting c*nts in Hyde Park.
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 18:00 - Feb 8 with 1143 viewsDJack

I used to think that you got pissed then posted. These days I suspect you post after taking mescalin...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 18:07 - Feb 8 with 1131 viewstheloneranger

Some bloke approached me outside the pub and offered me 8 legs of venison for £200 ... I thought, that's too dear?

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 18:12 - Feb 8 with 1122 viewsSwanjaxs

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 18:07 - Feb 8 by theloneranger

Some bloke approached me outside the pub and offered me 8 legs of venison for £200 ... I thought, that's too dear?

Two deer walk out of a gay bar. One of them turns to the other and says, “I can’t believe I blew forty bucks in there.”

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 20:08 - Feb 8 with 944 viewsSTID2017

What on earth are you on SDU ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 20:53 - Feb 8 with 905 viewsSwanjaxs

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 20:08 - Feb 8 by STID2017

I'm going for magic mushrooms and Special Vat 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 20:58 - Feb 8 with 887 viewsBLAZE

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 20:08 - Feb 8 by STID2017

Some kind of register I'd imagine. What an odd ball.
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 21:01 - Feb 8 with 866 viewsSTID2017

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 20:53 - Feb 8 by Swanjaxs

I'm going for magic mushrooms and Special Vat 👍

Normally on of the more sensible posters on here but posted a couple of strange comments lately.

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 21:05 - Feb 8 with 848 viewsSwanjaxs

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 21:01 - Feb 8 by STID2017

Normally on of the more sensible posters on here but posted a couple of strange comments lately.

Drinks in the Alma so I'm not that surprised.

They still point up at the sky when they see a plane when they come out of that boozer

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 21:11 - Feb 8 with 834 viewsSTID2017

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 21:05 - Feb 8 by Swanjaxs

Drinks in the Alma so I'm not that surprised.

They still point up at the sky when they see a plane when they come out of that boozer

I took his username to mean he was in Oz or New Zealand !
What's in a username eh ?

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 21:41 - Feb 8 with 795 viewsbuilthjack

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 17:18 - Feb 8 by SwanDownUnder

I stick to shooting c*nts in Hyde Park.

I thought it was you.
Folks, ScottishEddie has returned.
Banned by Phil a few years ago for constant abuse of people.
I remember offering to meet him for "a chat".
It was declined.
Do us a favour Phil, ban this fool again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 22:24 - Feb 8 with 740 viewsFireboy2

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 21:41 - Feb 8 by builthjack

I thought it was you.
Folks, ScottishEddie has returned.
Banned by Phil a few years ago for constant abuse of people.
I remember offering to meet him for "a chat".
It was declined.
Do us a favour Phil, ban this fool again.

Stop moaning, we are famous
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 22:29 - Feb 8 with 717 viewsSwanjaxs

So are both of you new fans and divorcee's then? 😮

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 22:44 - Feb 8 with 696 viewsFireboy2

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 22:29 - Feb 8 by Swanjaxs

Definitely not on the first but might be on the second if i keep my drinking up
Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 23:03 - Feb 8 with 672 viewsbuilthjack

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 22:29 - Feb 8 by Swanjaxs

New since 1968 yes

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 07:52 - Feb 9 with 571 viewsSTID2017

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 23:03 - Feb 8 by builthjack

New since 1968 yes

You plastic mun

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 12:15 - Feb 9 with 451 viewsBanosswan

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 16:45 - Feb 8 by WarwickHunt

Maybe he wants you to go on an old woman rampage?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 12:27 - Feb 9 with 438 viewsWarwickHunt

Fireboy and builth, your both new fans and divorces? (n/t) on 12:15 - Feb 9 by Banosswan

Maybe he wants you to go on an old woman rampage?

The defendant blamed his murder spree on a deep-seated hatred of old ladies after a childhood trauma involving his granny and being force-fed overcooked vegetables.

“I done it all guv’nor, but those fûcking soggy sprouts were to blame”.

He was remanded for psychiatric reports before sentencing. Police are looking for a character known as Scottish Eddie who, it is believed, may have triggered the attack on the dark web.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024