Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here play or have mates at Pontyates RFC? 11:18 - Apr 25 with 654 viewsdickythorpe

There's a prop they have doing drinking videos.

It started a fortnight ago with the "3 pint challenge"

Seeing off pints , downing them one after the other.

Well recently he's necking spirits!!!

He's got a litre glass and on Thursday night he opened a bottle of schnapps and poured it out with a dribble of lemonade, he just necked it.
He's done a bottle of disarrano as well.

This morning at 7am he's just necked a pint of strongbow dark fruits.

His missus kicked him out weeks ago.

Anyway can anybody remember pub golf, the 12 pints of export in 55 minutes challenge plus 2 yards of bow in less than a minute?

It's not big or clever but I fear for some doing these challenges!!!

[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 11:19]
Anyone on here play or have mates at Pontyates RFC? on 11:40 - Apr 25 with 609 viewsNeath_Jack

He’s a silly man.

Let’s hope he doesn’t end up wasting the time of our NHS staff.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone on here play or have mates at Pontyates RFC? on 11:49 - Apr 25 with 596 viewsDarran

Anyone on here play or have mates at Pontyates RFC? on 11:40 - Apr 25 by Neath_Jack

He’s a silly man.

That Ray Parlour on Twitter is another twàt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone on here play or have mates at Pontyates RFC? on 12:01 - Apr 25 with 564 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone on here play or have mates at Pontyates RFC? on 11:49 - Apr 25 by Darran

That Ray Parlour on Twitter is another twàt.

I just don’t get peoples obsession with alcohol. Or more to the point, showing or telling people you’re drinking, like the photo at an airport, or out the garden photo. Or the neck and nominate nonsense. Grown ups mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone on here play or have mates at Pontyates RFC? on 12:03 - Apr 25 with 559 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyone on here play or have mates at Pontyates RFC? on 11:40 - Apr 25 by Neath_Jack

He’s a silly man.

I saw a video of some stupid Welsh bloke necking a bottle of whisky the other day.

In fairness most of it ended up regurgitated into the plastic jug he was holding.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024