Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Purchased ticket query 17:01 - May 23 with 2239 viewslegoman

I bought 3 tickets for the Millwall away game due 21st March. I know there has been stuff about refunds on season tickets, but does anyone know whether I can get a refund on these match tickets and if so how do I go about it?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Purchased ticket query on 17:38 - May 23 with 2201 viewsSwansea93

They'll ask you to not have a refund and instead will offer you a half arsed stream of the match worth £5.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Purchased ticket query on 17:51 - May 23 with 2190 viewsWhiterockin

Purchased ticket query on 17:38 - May 23 by Swansea93

They'll ask you to not have a refund and instead will offer you a half arsed stream of the match worth £5.

Or 50% off in the club shop, that normally sells goods at 70% off at this time of the year.
Purchased ticket query on 18:34 - May 23 with 2157 viewslegoman

Purchased ticket query on 17:38 - May 23 by Swansea93

Not much good for me as I paid for a season's Swans Live TV as I live in ....er Belgium, or Italy or Portugal, or..........................

Purchased ticket query on 18:34 - May 23 with 2157 viewsbuilthjack

I got 3 for friends for 2 end of season games, so 6 adult tickets. I have the tickets, they were before lockdown. Not heard a dickybird since.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Purchased ticket query on 18:34 - May 23 with 2157 viewslibertyx

I bought tickets for Middlesborough and Millwall. They are away matches so the refund has to come from the away clubs, via our ticket office. They probably havent heard from these clubs yet, because they probably struggling as well.
Purchased ticket query on 18:48 - May 23 with 2140 viewsbonymine

I bought tickets for the Leeds home game due to be played on Easter Monday for family who were due to visit us on holiday but as they would be highly unlikely to be able to attend the game if/when rearranged, I just emailed the Club back on the same email I had when I purchased the tickets asking for a refund and they did it immediately so I suggest you do the same 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Purchased ticket query on 22:13 - May 23 with 2044 viewslegoman

Purchased ticket query on 18:48 - May 23 by bonymine

I bought tickets for the Leeds home game due to be played on Easter Monday for family who were due to visit us on holiday but as they would be highly unlikely to be able to attend the game if/when rearranged, I just emailed the Club back on the same email I had when I purchased the tickets asking for a refund and they did it immediately so I suggest you do the same 👍

Thanks for this, I'll give that a go!

Purchased ticket query on 22:51 - May 23 with 2029 viewsbuilthjack

Purchased ticket query on 22:13 - May 23 by legoman

Thanks for this, I'll give that a go!

Me too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Purchased ticket query on 10:33 - May 26 with 1824 viewsFireboy2

Sent our boro tickets back two weeks ago, had no correspondence so emailed the club yesterday, got a response from denise at 06.50 this morning saying that she is going into the club this morning and if the tickets are there she will sort a refund out today.

Great work denise👍
Purchased ticket query on 10:40 - May 26 with 1818 viewsjacktar

Purchased ticket query on 18:48 - May 23 by bonymine

Thanks for that.
I've got 4 tickets for the remaining home games for my mate so will def drop them an email.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Purchased ticket query on 11:28 - May 26 with 1805 viewsSwansea93

Tried emailing regarding tickets bought for family and I had a blocked email come back?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Purchased ticket query on 11:38 - May 26 with 1797 viewsjacktar

Purchased ticket query on 11:28 - May 26 by Swansea93

Tried emailing regarding tickets bought for family and I had a blocked email come back?

I just sent email request to:

ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com

and got an immediate reply stating that they have authorised a refund for 4 tickets should take 3-5 days.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024