Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... 10:20 - Jun 17 with 1006 viewsJackinexile1

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/14/blm-supporter-speaks-out-after-car

BLM protesters carry one of the EDL to safety after his "mates" run off and leave him.

But the main point is, hopefully it will change some of their views.
I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 21:48 - Jun 28 with 892 viewsJackinexile1

Yo football hooligans.
I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 21:56 - Jun 28 with 866 viewsFlashberryjack

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 21:48 - Jun 28 by Jackinexile1

Yo football hooligans.

He was beaten by blacks and a black saved his life...maybe people should learn from that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 21:59 - Jun 28 with 856 viewsJackinexile1

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 21:56 - Jun 28 by Flashberryjack

He was beaten by blacks and a black saved his life...maybe people should learn from that.

Jesus.
I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:01 - Jun 28 with 848 viewsJackinexile1

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 21:59 - Jun 28 by Jackinexile1

Jesus.

I know who you are now, you are banned from our SA9 pubs cos of your views.
I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:05 - Jun 28 with 828 viewsDJack

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:01 - Jun 28 by Jackinexile1

You appear to be talking to yourself...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:10 - Jun 28 with 809 viewsGaryjack

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:01 - Jun 28 by Jackinexile1

I'm confused. Has Jesus been banned from SA9 pubs or Flash?
I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:28 - Jun 28 with 768 viewsJackinexile1

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:10 - Jun 28 by Garyjack

I'm confused. Has Jesus been banned from SA9 pubs or Flash?

Flash, he used to be on our bus.
I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:41 - Jun 28 with 746 viewsGlossolalia

Why should a distinction be made that a black man carried a white man to safety? That would imply the two factions were there for purely racial reasons, and that the BLM faction was solely black, which is not the case.

The black man has a good heart, like many on the BLM march. There are certainly morons on either side but this is not the issue. The larger powers at play are decency; that black man is certainly decent and helped a fellow human. To play on the race factor only serves to draw attention to differences and underplays the fact that he is a good man, before he is a black man.

Another implication, much more worrying, is that the black man went somehow beyond expectations of good will by helping an 'enemy', so to speak. As if he deserves extra plaudits for this act. I doubt the guy even brought race into his thinking, which is ironic given this race-laden narrative.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 22:44]
Login to get fewer ads

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:45 - Jun 28 with 731 viewsGaryjack

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:28 - Jun 28 by Jackinexile1

Flash, he used to be on our bus.

Oh, I've always liked Flash, but tell us more, he must be quite an extreme racist to be banned from all the pubs in SA9!
I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:48 - Jun 28 with 713 viewsJack123

I hate to say this but i saw an article the other day, saying this was a set up... think it's something to do with the photographer.

libera nos a malo

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:53 - Jun 28 with 694 viewsHumpty

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:41 - Jun 28 by Glossolalia

Why should a distinction be made that a black man carried a white man to safety? That would imply the two factions were there for purely racial reasons, and that the BLM faction was solely black, which is not the case.

The black man has a good heart, like many on the BLM march. There are certainly morons on either side but this is not the issue. The larger powers at play are decency; that black man is certainly decent and helped a fellow human. To play on the race factor only serves to draw attention to differences and underplays the fact that he is a good man, before he is a black man.

Another implication, much more worrying, is that the black man went somehow beyond expectations of good will by helping an 'enemy', so to speak. As if he deserves extra plaudits for this act. I doubt the guy even brought race into his thinking, which is ironic given this race-laden narrative.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 22:44]

I'm glad you believe the man had a good heart. Unfortunately the readership of the Daily Mail who commented on the story disagree with you.

The whole thing was a set up to make whites look bad, they wanted him to be arrested for attending an illegal protest and lots and lots of other hateful and moronic comments.
I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 23:03 - Jun 28 with 676 viewslonglostjack

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 22:53 - Jun 28 by Humpty

I'm glad you believe the man had a good heart. Unfortunately the readership of the Daily Mail who commented on the story disagree with you.

The whole thing was a set up to make whites look bad, they wanted him to be arrested for attending an illegal protest and lots and lots of other hateful and moronic comments.

Daily Mail comments - Russian bots in their hundreds I reckon. Part of Putin’s strategy to destabilise the West via social media. Trump is another one. I wonder why 🤔

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 23:07 - Jun 28 with 665 viewsHumpty

I missed this, but says a lot about the EDL crowd... on 23:03 - Jun 28 by longlostjack

Daily Mail comments - Russian bots in their hundreds I reckon. Part of Putin’s strategy to destabilise the West via social media. Trump is another one. I wonder why 🤔

You're right, many of them are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024