Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else amused? 23:01 - Aug 3 with 484 viewsKerouac

The self-appointed intelligentsia all flounced off to the new board;

"Hope (Insert poster with common sense's name in here) don't come across", many of them declared.

On the new site there were threads devoted to how shite this board now was, one stock line was that the posters that remained here were just a bunch of oddballs and racists...

Frankly, this attitude drove me back on here.

....and now, one by one, they all come back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Anyone else amused? on 09:57 - Aug 4 with 386 viewsCatullus

I've seen that Ebo posted a group from here refused to move over there. It wasn't that I refused just that the place looked boring to me! I'm sure they'll be saying the same over there.
To be fair both sites are quite quiet, because we got split in two.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anyone else amused? on 10:03 - Aug 4 with 378 viewsonehunglow

Ive heard of a poster on there banned twice for simply asking questions to the likes of Doctor Winston,as self appointed as they come.No abuse at all.

Apparently ,according to Winston,terms and conditions are not irrelevant really and if people dont like it "they can post elsewhere".

This site has some terrific posters and Ive been on this site for 12 yrs .The egos really do seem have have split to massage their own egos.

Happy Birthday

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Anyone else amused? on 10:33 - Aug 4 with 363 viewsCatullus

I always thought Dr Winston a very good poster, pretty fair minded and not prone to use abuse like certain others.
It's be odd if they were banning people for nothing, when they were all on this site it took a lot to get banned.
I didn't see what Darran posted on here to get banned for but he has boasted on the other site that he'd just use one of his other 3 usernames.
Someone did post on here we shouldn't say things about the other boards users behind their backs but a quick look over there reveals that they are doing exactly that about people who stayed here.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anyone else amused? on 10:37 - Aug 4 with 352 viewsonehunglow

Winston is fair unless you challenge him directly.
What he posts football wise is more or less as I see things

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024