Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloke needs his head looking at 18:55 - Sep 17 with 848 viewsbritferry

Man marries his own mother-in-law after divorcing his wife of eight years and getting 500-year-old law overturned

- Clive Blunden, 65, and Brenda, 77, from Warrington, officially tied knot in 2007
- Pair planned to marry in 1997, but Clive was arrested due to 'lawful impediment'
- He campaigned for the law to be changed and it was overturned ten years later
- Clive's ex-wife, Irene, previously said she felt her mother 'totally betrayed' her

Well he has a type I suppose

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8742509/Man-marries-mother-law-divorcin

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Bloke needs his head looking at on 22:14 - Sep 17 with 759 viewsFireboy2

Warrington, say no more
Bloke needs his head looking at on 06:09 - Sep 18 with 685 viewsNotLoyal

Bloke needs his head looking at on 22:14 - Sep 17 by Fireboy2

Warrington, say no more

Wooleybacks I've heard?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bloke needs his head looking at on 10:25 - Sep 18 with 644 viewsCatullus

Getting married a second time? He is obviously absolutely barking!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bloke needs his head looking at on 11:21 - Sep 18 with 630 viewsFireboy2

Bloke needs his head looking at on 10:25 - Sep 18 by Catullus

Getting married a second time? He is obviously absolutely barking!

Indeed Cat, it had always baffled me why people decide to married again if their first has gone all pete tong.
Bloke needs his head looking at on 11:26 - Sep 18 with 627 viewsCatullus

Bloke needs his head looking at on 11:21 - Sep 18 by Fireboy2

Indeed Cat, it had always baffled me why people decide to married again if their first has gone all pete tong.

For myself, it's been over 13 years now and if it all goes bad it won't happen again. She can have half of everything and I'll buy a camper van and bugeer off to see what I can of the world, assuming I'm fit enough!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bloke needs his head looking at on 14:34 - Sep 18 with 608 viewsFireboy2

Bloke needs his head looking at on 11:26 - Sep 18 by Catullus

For myself, it's been over 13 years now and if it all goes bad it won't happen again. She can have half of everything and I'll buy a camper van and bugeer off to see what I can of the world, assuming I'm fit enough!

Fvcking hell, that's exactly what I would do mate. BUT she wouldnt get half

Btw we need to meet up at the next game or whenever I next get down to abertawe mate as we would get on (if you dont mind the pun) 'like a house on fire'
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 14:37]
Bloke needs his head looking at on 14:49 - Sep 18 with 594 viewsJohnw102

Makes me the odd one out, by the sound of it, my first went tits up after 4 year, when she pissed off when I was working all hours. Had 3 years living the life, then got married again and next year we celebrate 40 years together. So it can work.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Bloke needs his head looking at on 15:42 - Sep 18 with 572 viewsFireboy2

Bloke needs his head looking at on 14:49 - Sep 18 by Johnw102

Makes me the odd one out, by the sound of it, my first went tits up after 4 year, when she pissed off when I was working all hours. Had 3 years living the life, then got married again and next year we celebrate 40 years together. So it can work.

Good on you John, ya freak
Login to get fewer ads

Bloke needs his head looking at on 16:12 - Sep 18 with 565 viewsHighjack

I’m not built for monogamy. Can’t do it. As a wise man once said “Garth, marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries”.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024