Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bamford 22:12 - Oct 23 with 906 viewsbuilthjack

Who was it who said he was sh*te ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bamford on 22:45 - Oct 23 with 890 views34dfgdf54

Didn’t see his performances coming I’ve got to be honest. Leeds covered 9km more than Villa with 73 more sprints. They’ll run through walls for Bielsa, stupidly fit.
Bamford on 23:02 - Oct 23 with 886 viewsCatullus

Lets see if he keeps it up. A few good games doesn't mean much. Leeds are a very hardworking team but can they keep that effort up all season? It may take it's toll though at least pitches aren't the heavy slog in winter they were 40 years ago.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bamford on 23:08 - Oct 23 with 878 viewsAndy1300

Bamford on 23:02 - Oct 23 by Catullus

Lets see if he keeps it up. A few good games doesn't mean much. Leeds are a very hardworking team but can they keep that effort up all season? It may take it's toll though at least pitches aren't the heavy slog in winter they were 40 years ago.

I’d rather be them than us right now.

Number 1 team in Wales

Bamford on 23:34 - Oct 23 with 860 viewsLuther27

Well I did to be honest
How Leeds last is up for debate as Mr B has a habit of breaking teams through injury. I’ve no proof mind, just the usual sources lol
Bamford on 12:25 - Oct 24 with 755 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They asked exactly the same question about Leicester.
Bamford on 13:06 - Oct 24 with 741 viewsJoe_bradshaw

They're newly promoted. Anything outside the bottom six represents success this season. People on here were saying they'll be cannon fodder but underestimate Bielsa at your peril.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bamford on 00:22 - Oct 25 with 667 views1964white

Many fans said the same last season
Bamford on 00:27 - Oct 25 with 662 views1964white

Bamford on 13:06 - Oct 24 by Joe_bradshaw

They're newly promoted. Anything outside the bottom six represents success this season. People on here were saying they'll be cannon fodder but underestimate Bielsa at your peril.

Bielsa is a world class coach

Right now we are playing the best football in the premier league, a joy to watch. We'll be fine this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024