Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International games 13:25 - Nov 9 with 354 viewspencoedjack

Should they be knocked on the head for the time being?

Obviously play the euro plays offs but with the amount of games being played at the moment do we need this nations cup & even more so a friendly against the USA.

International games on 14:10 - Nov 9 with 341 viewsKeithHaynes

Absolutely one hundred percent, knock them square on the head. Nations league etc, pointless.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

International games on 14:15 - Nov 9 with 338 viewsonehunglow

A time to take a trip abroad ,in normal time. Utter waste of time.Colour me notarised.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

International games on 17:07 - Nov 9 with 300 viewsChief

I don't see the amount of games being an issue really because it there wasn't an international game, the club sides would play anyway. I can't see the window being used as a rest period.
But surely it's not a good idea for say on average of 40 team members of half of the countries in Europe to be travelling around the continent at this time. That's without players of country's that are home but play abroad. OK there's a case for play offs being sorted but nations league and friendlies (which uefa stipulate you must fulfill - not the country's fault), as much i like watching Wales is hard to justify.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

International games on 17:53 - Nov 9 with 290 viewsNeath_Jack

Absolutely should.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

International games on 18:27 - Nov 9 with 278 viewsDr_Winston

Nobody should be playing friendlies at the moment. Arguably at all to be honest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

International games on 20:23 - Nov 9 with 246 viewsbuilthjack

They play an awful lot of friendlies in the rugger

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024