Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Utd 19:57 - Jan 12 with 542 viewspencoedjack

Well done winning a game.

Been a while
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:57]
Sheff Utd on 20:00 - Jan 12 with 532 viewsHighjack

Anyone else think the foul for the penalty should have gone the other way?
Sharp had a handful of Fernandez’s shirt and was pulling him down before the handball.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sheff Utd on 21:49 - Jan 12 with 455 viewsCatullus

Sheff Utd on 20:00 - Jan 12 by Highjack

Anyone else think the foul for the penalty should have gone the other way?
Sharp had a handful of Fernandez’s shirt and was pulling him down before the handball.

I agree. I also thought Sharp was responsible for Fernandez handballing, his arm was up under Fernandez' armpit as he grabbed his shirt and he was pushing him too. What baffled me was the commentator (or was it the pundits) who claimed it was obviously intentional handball as he didn't take his eye off the ball!

What was he supposed to be looking at, the sky?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sheff Utd on 15:33 - Jan 13 with 349 viewsHighjack

Sheff Utd on 21:49 - Jan 12 by Catullus

I agree. I also thought Sharp was responsible for Fernandez handballing, his arm was up under Fernandez' armpit as he grabbed his shirt and he was pushing him too. What baffled me was the commentator (or was it the pundits) who claimed it was obviously intentional handball as he didn't take his eye off the ball!

What was he supposed to be looking at, the sky?

Not a single one of those esteemed experts/pundits even noticed the shirt pull, neither did the ref or VAR.

Sheffield United deserved the win but that penalty was a joke. How can VAR still get it wrong time and time again?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sheff Utd on 17:04 - Jan 13 with 336 viewsNortbankboy

Sheff Utd on 15:33 - Jan 13 by Highjack

Not a single one of those esteemed experts/pundits even noticed the shirt pull, neither did the ref or VAR.

Sheffield United deserved the win but that penalty was a joke. How can VAR still get it wrong time and time again?

Do you think they will give £20 mill
For Lowe?
They like paying over the odds for forwards
Sheff Utd on 17:43 - Jan 13 with 322 viewspencoedjack

Sheff Utd on 17:04 - Jan 13 by Nortbankboy

Do you think they will give £20 mill
For Lowe?
They like paying over the odds for forwards

If they go down & keep Brewster & Oli they will be a very good championship outfit.
Sheff Utd on 17:44 - Jan 13 with 321 viewsNortbankboy

Sheff Utd on 17:43 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

If they go down & keep Brewster & Oli they will be a very good championship outfit.

Yes that's what they are
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024