Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet 16:40 - Apr 25 with 514 viewsSwansIndependent

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet : sixteen minute video interview 25th Apr 2021 22:56
A delighted Steve Cooper was interviewed post match after the 2-2 draw at Reading which ensured Swansea City are in the play offs once again at the end of the season, and with games to spare. 0

Happy lad is Steve.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 17:28 - Apr 25 with 464 viewsonehunglow

Time to drop Woody and give Hamer a go. Eh Steve .

It’s also time young labaudiere was given a spot and Naughton and Routledge “rested”.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 17:35 - Apr 25 with 462 viewsmonmouth

He’s right. We’ve achieved nothing yet.

That will become...kwe did better than expected’ if we lose the playoffs.

He should then be reminded that he achieved nothing.

It’s so frustrating when you do see them pass and move like both goals today. That has virtually been drilled out of them.

Anyway, good day. Has it changed my opinion on Mr Fisty-pump. Absolutely not. He’s tripe.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 17:38 - Apr 25 with 440 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 17:35 - Apr 25 by monmouth

He’s right. We’ve achieved nothing yet.

That will become...kwe did better than expected’ if we lose the playoffs.

He should then be reminded that he achieved nothing.

It’s so frustrating when you do see them pass and move like both goals today. That has virtually been drilled out of them.

Anyway, good day. Has it changed my opinion on Mr Fisty-pump. Absolutely not. He’s tripe.

Amen.

I rather was enjoying the prospect of a win then ...

Steve doing a great job..

Course he is

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 17:55 - Apr 25 with 421 viewsYrAlarch

I think reaching the play offs in two successive Seasons is pretty impressive, especially considering the overall quality of the squad. Credit is due to the coaching staff.
Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 18:26 - Apr 25 with 382 viewsmonmouth

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 17:55 - Apr 25 by YrAlarch

I think reaching the play offs in two successive Seasons is pretty impressive, especially considering the overall quality of the squad. Credit is due to the coaching staff.

Can you explain why finishing sixth and losing in the playoffs is a so much better achievement than finishing 10th in both seasons please?

Lose in a few weeks and we have wasted two great opportunities to do better.

Or did Cardiff have a great season in 2010 when they lost the final to Blackpool and we laughed our tits off at them. Should Dave Jones have been congratulated on his excellent season?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 20:47 - Apr 25 with 286 viewsYrAlarch

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 18:26 - Apr 25 by monmouth

Can you explain why finishing sixth and losing in the playoffs is a so much better achievement than finishing 10th in both seasons please?

Lose in a few weeks and we have wasted two great opportunities to do better.

Or did Cardiff have a great season in 2010 when they lost the final to Blackpool and we laughed our tits off at them. Should Dave Jones have been congratulated on his excellent season?

1. Simple mathematics;
2. Unless I am living in the past we have yet to participate in the play offs, so there is still reason to be optimistic;
3. Cardiff City 2010 ... so what.
Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 07:21 - Apr 26 with 210 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 17:28 - Apr 25 by onehunglow

Time to drop Woody and give Hamer a go. Eh Steve .

It’s also time young labaudiere was given a spot and Naughton and Routledge “rested”.

Why not drop the entire team and play the reserves . I think Cooper knows more about our players than some of the fans who clearly don't like certain players.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 08:31 - Apr 26 with 199 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet on 07:21 - Apr 26 by felixstowe_jack

Why not drop the entire team and play the reserves . I think Cooper knows more about our players than some of the fans who clearly don't like certain players.

Good idea and leave Steve at his apartment at the same time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024