Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine 19:39 - May 11 with 1072 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone watch this on Channel 4 last night ?
I strongly urge you to watch if you have the chance.

Absolutely fantastic what they did in a very short time, left everyone else standing still.
These people worked a miracle, yet some only had sh*t for thanks, whilst others that had f*ck all to do with it claimed the medals.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 21:35 - May 11 with 1009 viewsKilkennyjack

Brilliant and insightful.

Makes me think what an idiot Michael Gove was when he said ‘people have had quite enough of experts’.

Well Mr Gove, you were wrong again.
These experts did an incredible job - even after you and your mate johnson mismanaged the pandemic and 130,000 uk citizens died.

Outstanding effort. Kate Bingham lives in Builth. She loves the Swans.

Beware of the Risen People

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 21:40 - May 11 with 999 viewsCatullus

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 21:35 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

Makes me think what an idiot Michael Gove was when he said ‘people have had quite enough of experts’.

These experts did an incredible job - even after you and your mate johnson mismanaged the pandemic and 130,000 uk citizens died.

Gove was talking about the brexit experts though. He hasn't been critical of the medical experts who performed miracles.

Team GB did a fantastic job in procuring these vaccines, in providing funding to help them be made in the first place.

These experts deserve the credit and whoever has taken undue credit should be ashamed but I doubt they will be. These kinds of people have no shame.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 22:00 - May 11 with 984 viewsKilkennyjack

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 21:40 - May 11 by Catullus

Gove was talking about the brexit experts though. He hasn't been critical of the medical experts who performed miracles.

Team GB did a fantastic job in procuring these vaccines, in providing funding to help them be made in the first place.

These experts deserve the credit and whoever has taken undue credit should be ashamed but I doubt they will be. These kinds of people have no shame.

No he said experts.
He was quite clear. No qualification.
And he was quite wrong.

It was a truely international effort though.
AZ being Swedish.
A very multi-culrural team of experts.
Delighted the citizens of the UK benefited from their expertise.
Especially after such a failure from the Johnsons govt in terms of the covid death numbers of 130,000 uk citizens. Worst figures in all of Europe.

Bercow also calling out the Johnson regime.

[Post edited 11 May 2021 22:05]

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 22:05 - May 11 with 976 viewsFlashberryjack

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 21:35 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

So Boris had nothing to do with setting up this group, must have been Drakeford and Sturgeon then.

For all her efforts, the fantastic Kate Bingham had plenty of shyte thrown at her, especially from those that would use any means to get at Boris, you know the ones I mean, those so filled with hatred for the man, they won't even grudgingly give him credit for his part in this.

On one point we agree, Kate is a massive swans fan.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 22:10 - May 11 with 973 viewsKilkennyjack

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 22:05 - May 11 by Flashberryjack

So Boris had nothing to do with setting up this group, must have been Drakeford and Sturgeon then.

For all her efforts, the fantastic Kate Bingham had plenty of shyte thrown at her, especially from those that would use any means to get at Boris, you know the ones I mean, those so filled with hatred for the man, they won't even grudgingly give him credit for his part in this.

On one point we agree, Kate is a massive swans fan.

John Bercow has called the Johnson handling of covid ... ‘ineptitude on an industrial scale’.

So please forgive me if i don't hand him a pass for other peoples hard work.

Kate Bingham is a jack, is a jack .... she hates Cardiff ......🦢🖤🤍

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 22:14 - May 11 with 968 viewsCatullus

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 22:00 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

No he said experts.
He was quite clear. No qualification.
And he was quite wrong.

It was a truely international effort though.
AZ being Swedish.
A very multi-culrural team of experts.
Delighted the citizens of the UK benefited from their expertise.
Especially after such a failure from the Johnsons govt in terms of the covid death numbers of 130,000 uk citizens. Worst figures in all of Europe.

Bercow also calling out the Johnson regime.

[Post edited 11 May 2021 22:05]

AZ are a British-Swedish mulitnational with their headquarters in Cambridge.

You really must try harder.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 08:38 - May 12 with 909 viewsonehunglow

Frankly,given the job he ha done,I wouldnt mind if she supported Cardiff,Real Madrid ,Man Utd and had a life sized picture of Klopp's molars as a mural

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 08:47 - May 12 with 903 viewsKeithHaynes

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 22:10 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

John Bercow has called the Johnson handling of covid ... ‘ineptitude on an industrial scale’.

So please forgive me if i don't hand him a pass for other peoples hard work.

Kate Bingham is a jack, is a jack .... she hates Cardiff ......🦢🖤🤍

Lives very near Builthy.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 08:57 - May 12 with 889 viewsonehunglow

race-against-the-virus-hunt-for-a-vaccine on 08:47 - May 12 by KeithHaynes

Lives very near Builthy.

How near?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024