Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper 11:53 - Jun 3 with 773 viewsKeithHaynes

Apparently Steve Cooper has a pop at ref Chris Kavanagh yesterday again. He mentioned that Kavanagh was the ref for the second leg play off semi final last year and was surprised he was appointed at Wembley.

On Kavanagh’s judgement at Wembley - a bemused Hackett told Football Insider. “The teams change, the tactics change. “Ok, Swansea are in that position and it’s a great position to be in so that’s going to happen. Kavanagh’s a top-class referee. “I always find it amusing when Steve Cooper makes comments because his dad is Keith Cooper, the former Welsh top referee. Let’s make no bones about it, his Dad was an outstanding referee

“I always take what he says with a pinch of salt.”

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper on 14:57 - Jun 3 with 652 viewsReslovenSwan1

It seems to me Fulton lost his cool and deliberately trod on the Brentfords player ankle causing himself to slip. Grimes also showed a reakless streak.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper on 18:24 - Jun 3 with 548 viewsCatullus

Fulton was clumsy not malicious. Grimes was reckless. I thought the ref was right, Fulton ha to go under the current rules.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper on 18:45 - Jun 3 with 528 viewsOldjack

Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper on 18:24 - Jun 3 by Catullus

Fulton was clumsy not malicious. Grimes was reckless. I thought the ref was right, Fulton ha to go under the current rules.

He slipped,a total accidental collision, ,Not even a yellow

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper on 19:10 - Jun 3 with 503 viewsBadlands

Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper on 18:45 - Jun 3 by Oldjack

He slipped,a total accidental collision, ,Not even a yellow

I thought he slipped after catching his foot.
Definitely a foul, clumsy follow through and childish histrionics from a Brentford baby.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper on 20:54 - Jun 3 with 444 viewsOldjack

Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper on 19:10 - Jun 3 by Badlands

I thought he slipped after catching his foot.
Definitely a foul, clumsy follow through and childish histrionics from a Brentford baby.

he slipped then caught him accidentally,not even a foul ,VR would have sorted it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper on 21:04 - Jun 3 with 427 viewsjack247

Ex Ref Hackett hammers Steve Cooper on 20:54 - Jun 3 by Oldjack

he slipped then caught him accidentally,not even a foul ,VR would have sorted it

It would have, but it may well have also got Grimes a red card. No point Cooper having a go at the ref anyway, it and won’t changed anything and we utterly deserved to lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024