Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our man Andy C makes the news ! 17:05 - Jun 8 with 1407 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 08:16 - Jun 10 with 964 viewsKeithHaynes

I have had to remove a few posts not because they were defamatory - but because it indicated I thought Andy C was a clown, which as a valued member of the site as much as anyone I don’t think that at all. The posts were linked so all had to go. Sorry 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 08:33 - Jun 10 with 937 viewsonehunglow

I'm not convinced Elis/Ellis found it funny ,more a case of having his cage rattled but making out its not.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 09:33 - Jun 10 with 896 viewsjackandcoke81

Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 08:33 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

I'm not convinced Elis/Ellis found it funny ,more a case of having his cage rattled but making out its not.

*Elis
Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 09:40 - Jun 10 with 875 viewsYrAlarch

Elis James seems to be a genuine football supporter and a passionate cymro. The fact that he can laugh off AndyC's puerile comment illustrates that he (EJ) has the broader shoulders.
Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 10:14 - Jun 10 with 856 views34dfgdf54

Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 09:40 - Jun 10 by YrAlarch

Elis James seems to be a genuine football supporter and a passionate cymro. The fact that he can laugh off AndyC's puerile comment illustrates that he (EJ) has the broader shoulders.

He's given it the response it deserved, unfortunately though it was done publicly.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 10:23]
Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 10:21 - Jun 10 with 835 viewsjack247

Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 08:33 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

I’m guessing you haven’t seen or heard much of his stuff? He’s very laid back and self effacing. Met him at Goodison a few years ago and he’s the same in real life.
Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 10:34 - Jun 10 with 804 viewsonehunglow

Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 10:21 - Jun 10 by jack247

I’m guessing you haven’t seen or heard much of his stuff? He’s very laid back and self effacing. Met him at Goodison a few years ago and he’s the same in real life.

Ive seen a few of his performances and that latest TV offering o you'd be wrong.
I am impressed you subjected your piles to those appalling wooden seats in the Bullens Rd end
Next time you're up our way,look me up and you'll be surprised.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 11:37 - Jun 10 with 737 viewsOldjack

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=10156185422315787&external_

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 11:44 - Jun 10 with 727 viewsjack247

Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 10:34 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

Ive seen a few of his performances and that latest TV offering o you'd be wrong.
I am impressed you subjected your piles to those appalling wooden seats in the Bullens Rd end
Next time you're up our way,look me up and you'll be surprised.

I haven’t seen him on tv since the series where he showed Miles Jupp around Wales a few years ago. Must have missed whatever he did recently. Used to listen to his podcasts with Jon Robins, where he comes across in exactly the style of that tweet.

Either way, a proud Jack who goes out of his way to promote the club. You only have to watch any episode of Josh to see that.
Our man Andy C makes the news ! on 11:45 - Jun 10 with 721 views1983

Failed more Welsh people than Margret Thatcher

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024