Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Georginio Wijnaldum didn't feel loved by some 11:29 - Jul 25 with 587 viewsmax936

of the fans at Liverpool, not at the ground, but on social media when things went tits up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57960019

These is a classic reason as to why sportsmen and women should stay off social media, some are strong enough to ignore whilst others aren't.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Georginio Wijnaldum didn't feel loved by some on 11:52 - Jul 25 with 553 viewsonehunglow

Agree.

I’d suggest social media massages their egos .

They earn enough to have plebs read it for them.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Georginio Wijnaldum didn't feel loved by some on 13:40 - Jul 25 with 499 viewsGixerJack

I don’t think anyone is strong enough to ignore it
Georginio Wijnaldum didn't feel loved by some on 13:46 - Jul 25 with 496 viewsmax936

Georginio Wijnaldum didn't feel loved by some on 13:40 - Jul 25 by GixerJack

I don’t think anyone is strong enough to ignore it

Don't go on it then, just opening yourself up to abuse and hate.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Georginio Wijnaldum didn't feel loved by some on 13:55 - Jul 25 with 491 viewsBillyChong

A few of the red scousers must have regretted that when watching his performances in the Euro’s
Georginio Wijnaldum didn't feel loved by some on 14:01 - Jul 25 with 487 viewsGixerJack

Georginio Wijnaldum didn't feel loved by some on 13:46 - Jul 25 by max936

Don't go on it then, just opening yourself up to abuse and hate.

Agreed but at the same time people should be respectful and not post hateful things…. But yes I do post bad things aimed at Cardiff supporters but never personal as far as I recall
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024