Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A few issues outside the ground last night 18:20 - Nov 25 with 807 viewsKeithHaynes

Sadly sneaking back into the game.
Anyone here witness anything ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

A few issues outside the ground last night on 18:55 - Nov 25 with 763 viewsBillyChong

Last time I went there 3 years or so ago we drank in their pubs around the ground with not even a second look. And that was with a few boisterous jacks in tow. Not sure what happened but suspect a few Barnsley idiots might have fancied their chancers against our midweek supporters bus types.
A few issues outside the ground last night on 19:30 - Nov 25 with 722 viewsNotLoyal

Opens up all manner of issues for the game at Swansea now the gloves are off. Always one or two looking to equalise.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

A few issues outside the ground last night on 19:46 - Nov 25 with 697 viewsGixerJack

One guy ran onto the pitch to try to celebrate with the players when we scored the first but was dealt with fairly swiftly by the stewards. Later in the game one of their younger (I’d say teens) followers was singled out for some banter and he took offence and ran onto the pitch inviting some Swans supporters to join him, again he was dealt with fairly swiftly.

I had to hang around outside the ground for a good while after the game for my lift to find a way around the road closures and I didn’t see any mischief whatsoever.
A few issues outside the ground last night on 19:48 - Nov 25 with 687 viewsKeithHaynes

A few issues outside the ground last night on 19:46 - Nov 25 by GixerJack

One guy ran onto the pitch to try to celebrate with the players when we scored the first but was dealt with fairly swiftly by the stewards. Later in the game one of their younger (I’d say teens) followers was singled out for some banter and he took offence and ran onto the pitch inviting some Swans supporters to join him, again he was dealt with fairly swiftly.

I had to hang around outside the ground for a good while after the game for my lift to find a way around the road closures and I didn’t see any mischief whatsoever.

Definitely an assault outside.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

A few issues outside the ground last night on 19:56 - Nov 25 with 663 viewsGixerJack

A few issues outside the ground last night on 19:48 - Nov 25 by KeithHaynes

Definitely an assault outside.

Mind you I didn’t see many coppers either. Maybe it’s because I was minding my own business
A few issues outside the ground last night on 20:46 - Nov 25 with 580 viewsangryjack

I got arrested in Barnsley back in 2009 I think it was September and we was playing boring negative football under sousa, we drew nil nil,and after game I was outside when I seen huw Jenkins and shouted to him,sack sousa he's a tw@t,a copper on police horse came behind me and collared me,called over the foot patrol,and said they were going to give me a 80 pounds on spot fine,took my name and as I been arrested at football b4,took me in instead,I missed transport home,and had go back up a week later to court when guess what I had 80 pound fine,what a waste of time,...
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 20:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024