Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the midst of tragedy 13:37 - Oct 3 with 4396 viewsKeithHaynes

Judges comments on Wayne Couzens investigation and compilation of evidence.
This has been the most impressive police investigation that I have encountered in the 30 years I have been sitting as a part-time and full-time judge. The speed with which the evidence leading to the arrest of the defendant was secured is highly notable, as has been the painstaking reconstruction of these events using electronic material along with more old-fashioned methods of policing. It cannot be suggested in my view that the Metropolitan Police, even for a moment, attempted to close ranks to protect one of their own. Instead, remorselessly, efficiently and impartially the investigating officers followed all the available leads, resulting in an overwhelming case against the accused. Meriting particular mention are Detective Chief Inspector Catherine Goodwin, Detective Kim Martin and Acting Detective Inspector Lee Tullett. Mr Tullett has been a key figure in the investigation and the preparation of this case, going well beyond what could properly be expected of any police officer, and his role deserves high commendation.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

In the midst of tragedy on 09:55 - Oct 4 with 2601 viewsonehunglow

Yet no reply to this .

It shows agenda alright

I

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

In the midst of tragedy on 10:23 - Oct 4 with 2576 viewsDr_Winston

I wouldn't imagine that there are many Police anywhere who would have not done the same to bring a monster like Couzens to justice even if he was a serving officer. I'd suggest that they were even more motivated to create an airtight case to put him away for life because of who he was, and how his actions have stained all of them.

One of the things that sticks in my craw about the Clydach case is the number of people who believe that Morris was "fitted up" by SWP in order to protect one of their own. I could perhaps be convinced that they simply have the wrong man (although not a chance in hell TBH), but the idea that serving Police officers would willingly cover up the murder of two little children, not to mention mum and grandmother, in order for a cop to get away with it is sickening.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

In the midst of tragedy on 10:37 - Oct 4 with 2572 viewstrampie

In the midst of tragedy on 10:23 - Oct 4 by Dr_Winston

I wouldn't imagine that there are many Police anywhere who would have not done the same to bring a monster like Couzens to justice even if he was a serving officer. I'd suggest that they were even more motivated to create an airtight case to put him away for life because of who he was, and how his actions have stained all of them.

One of the things that sticks in my craw about the Clydach case is the number of people who believe that Morris was "fitted up" by SWP in order to protect one of their own. I could perhaps be convinced that they simply have the wrong man (although not a chance in hell TBH), but the idea that serving Police officers would willingly cover up the murder of two little children, not to mention mum and grandmother, in order for a cop to get away with it is sickening.

Didn't they think it was certain officers close to the case though as opposed to everybody, you know there was stories knocking about of not reporting a mass murder untill the end of the shift then in an understated way, people couldn't remember where they were all night, was it lost or no entries in note book, the love triangles, the threats, the motive, the lack of DNA etc etc.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

In the midst of tragedy on 10:43 - Oct 4 with 2547 viewsDr_Winston

In the midst of tragedy on 10:37 - Oct 4 by trampie

Didn't they think it was certain officers close to the case though as opposed to everybody, you know there was stories knocking about of not reporting a mass murder untill the end of the shift then in an understated way, people couldn't remember where they were all night, was it lost or no entries in note book, the love triangles, the threats, the motive, the lack of DNA etc etc.

Like I said. Sickening.

No surprise to see you jump on board with it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

In the midst of tragedy on 10:48 - Oct 4 with 2552 viewstheloneranger

If you believe that the SWP are protecting their own ....

Then WHY did the Lewis brothers with their then solicitor David Hutchinson ( also would become the solicitor to Morris) make formal complaints against 18 police officers of all ranks from constable to Detective Superintendent??
They also made a complaint against the Chief Constable of South Wales!!

These complaints included perjury, attempting to pervert the course of justice, wrongful arrest, disclosure of confidential information, inappropriate disclosure of sensitive information, etc.

This doesn't seem a very sensible course of action to take, if you know that the SWP are in your corner and protecting you!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

In the midst of tragedy on 10:50 - Oct 4 with 2550 viewstrampie

In the midst of tragedy on 10:43 - Oct 4 by Dr_Winston

Like I said. Sickening.

Are you defending the conduct of those officers that were in the frame at one time ?, not suggesting Morris was or was not guilty or anyone else for that matter but the conduct of the officers closely involved was not professional to say the very least, it's understandable local taxpayers had and have concerns.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2021 10:56]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

In the midst of tragedy on 10:53 - Oct 4 with 2536 viewsonehunglow

People need to understand there is a cottage industry within police forces as regards complaints .It is the best way to get a promotion ,by locking up a serving officer.

Fact

In the midst of tragedy on 11:01 - Oct 4 with 2527 viewstrampie

In the midst of tragedy on 10:48 - Oct 4 by theloneranger

If you believe that the SWP are protecting their own ....

Then WHY did the Lewis brothers with their then solicitor David Hutchinson ( also would become the solicitor to Morris) make formal complaints against 18 police officers of all ranks from constable to Detective Superintendent??
They also made a complaint against the Chief Constable of South Wales!!

These complaints included perjury, attempting to pervert the course of justice, wrongful arrest, disclosure of confidential information, inappropriate disclosure of sensitive information, etc.

This doesn't seem a very sensible course of action to take, if you know that the SWP are in your corner and protecting you!!

Why have you directed that to me ?
I don't think SWP as a whole protected those that were initially in the frame.

Login to get fewer ads

In the midst of tragedy on 11:09 - Oct 4 with 2515 viewstrampie

In the midst of tragedy on 09:55 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

Yet no reply to this .

It shows agenda alright

I

I replied on the other thread.

In the midst of tragedy on 20:33 - Oct 4 with 2437 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 11:09 - Oct 4 by trampie

I replied on the other thread.

Never trust a copper...
In the midst of tragedy on 20:37 - Oct 4 with 2439 viewsonehunglow

In the midst of tragedy on 20:33 - Oct 4 by angryjack

Never trust a copper...

Who do we trust then

Who

In the midst of tragedy on 20:40 - Oct 4 with 2437 viewsonehunglow

In the midst of tragedy on 20:33 - Oct 4 by angryjack

Never trust a copper...

You must have missed that prog . Plenty of police getting a real snotting . One left virtually blind .

Serves em right ,innit

The untrustworthy scum getting a shoeing.

You d have loved it

In the midst of tragedy on 20:58 - Oct 4 with 2418 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 20:40 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

You must have missed that prog . Plenty of police getting a real snotting . One left virtually blind .

Serves em right ,innit

The untrustworthy scum getting a shoeing.

You d have loved it

Ask yourself why the public are turning and hate the police,, its been coming...never trust a copper
In the midst of tragedy on 21:01 - Oct 4 with 2419 viewstrampie

In the midst of tragedy on 20:37 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

Who do we trust then

Who

I thought you said that you don't trust no one ?, are you now saying you only trust the police as a profession/group of people but trust no one else ?

In the midst of tragedy on 21:09 - Oct 4 with 2400 viewsonehunglow

In the midst of tragedy on 21:01 - Oct 4 by trampie

I thought you said that you don't trust no one ?, are you now saying you only trust the police as a profession/group of people but trust no one else ?

No I don’t trust anyone .

This does not mean I mistrust a whole institution.

Now then,how do you feel about WELSH police getting a hammering

Are you in angry s camp.

In the midst of tragedy on 21:18 - Oct 4 with 2391 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 21:09 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

Are you in angry s camp.

Listen I don't trust the police as I have had experience in their u Derham treatment and lies,,I have also seen them sbusing their powers and covering for each other and there is more and more stories every day without one's we don't see or hear about...never trust a copper...
In the midst of tragedy on 21:25 - Oct 4 with 2385 viewstrampie

In the midst of tragedy on 21:09 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

Are you in angry s camp.

Oh so you don't trust individual police officers that is it is it

In the midst of tragedy on 21:41 - Oct 4 with 2365 viewsWingstandwood

In the midst of tragedy on 21:18 - Oct 4 by angryjack

Listen I don't trust the police as I have had experience in their u Derham treatment and lies,,I have also seen them sbusing their powers and covering for each other and there is more and more stories every day without one's we don't see or hear about...never trust a copper...

But if a coppers superb investigation, honest efforts and justice served is backed up, praised and wholeheartedly rejoiced by individuals and victims family who do not happen to share the same police canteen? What then?

So the victim’s family, CPS, forensics, numerous trial witnesses, juries, the reporters that attended a trial along with the CCRC repeatedly that turn down false claims of innocence? Cannot be trusted either? A coven of dastardly doer’s under the coppers thumb?

All in it together? A dastardly secret society clique like the apartment building residents in Rosemary’s Baby?

Argus!

In the midst of tragedy on 21:53 - Oct 4 with 2328 viewsangryjack

In the midst of tragedy on 21:41 - Oct 4 by Wingstandwood

But if a coppers superb investigation, honest efforts and justice served is backed up, praised and wholeheartedly rejoiced by individuals and victims family who do not happen to share the same police canteen? What then?

So the victim’s family, CPS, forensics, numerous trial witnesses, juries, the reporters that attended a trial along with the CCRC repeatedly that turn down false claims of innocence? Cannot be trusted either? A coven of dastardly doer’s under the coppers thumb?

All in it together? A dastardly secret society clique like the apartment building residents in Rosemary’s Baby?

They always throw one to the wolves jeep the heat off the rest,everyone thinks they doing great job,but cases like that they can't really cover for each other but every day cases they do a lot of it..
In the midst of tragedy on 22:29 - Oct 4 with 2307 viewsBoundy

In the midst of tragedy on 10:43 - Oct 4 by Dr_Winston

Like I said. Sickening.

I find old trampie has a subtle way of providing his opinion but not brave enough to say it outright

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

In the midst of tragedy on 22:53 - Oct 4 with 2291 viewsraynor94

You really are a disgrace, but there again I'm not surprised at your views on this case

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

In the midst of tragedy on 22:57 - Oct 4 with 2287 viewsraynor94

In the midst of tragedy on 21:53 - Oct 4 by angryjack

They always throw one to the wolves jeep the heat off the rest,everyone thinks they doing great job,but cases like that they can't really cover for each other but every day cases they do a lot of it..

All this hatred because you were once allegedly stopped for drink driving?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

In the midst of tragedy on 23:23 - Oct 4 with 2268 viewsDJack

In the midst of tragedy on 22:57 - Oct 4 by raynor94

All this hatred because you were once allegedly stopped for drink driving?

Off course not.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

In the midst of tragedy on 01:32 - Oct 5 with 2220 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyway, well done to those mentioned.
Walk a mile etc.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

In the midst of tragedy on 07:29 - Oct 5 with 2190 viewstrampie

In the midst of tragedy on 22:53 - Oct 4 by raynor94

You really are a disgrace, but there again I'm not surprised at your views on this case

What are you talking about, my views are similar to a lot of others namely some of the police involved conduct was poor (surely no argument there) and that it was debatable if the convicted guy had done it beyond reasonable doubt, hence all the fuss, that is not to say he didn't do but was it proved beyond reasonable doubt (no witnesses, DNA etc).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024