Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lies, lies and more lies 22:15 - Jan 10 with 722 viewsbuilthjack

Is there no end to the lies from Johnson?
He is Prime Minister for goodness sake, yet lies continually.
Disgusting . Has to go now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lies, lies and more lies on 22:21 - Jan 10 with 704 viewsRonaldStump

The same bumbling bellend who promotes the jab.
yes totally agree

(He She Him)

Lies, lies and more lies on 23:07 - Jan 10 with 673 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Would any replacement be likely to be upstanding, honest and trustworthy? Sort of sums up the position we’re in, and it’s a position in all likelihood we’ve always been in. Good people don’t get that far in politics.
Lies, lies and more lies on 10:48 - Jan 11 with 608 viewsbuilthjack

Enough is enough now. When questioned, instead of being honest and admitting it, he says an enquiry will be held. BY HIS MATE.
Bloody biggest liar ever

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lies, lies and more lies on 11:31 - Jan 11 with 596 viewsCatullus

Lies, lies and more lies on 10:48 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Enough is enough now. When questioned, instead of being honest and admitting it, he says an enquiry will be held. BY HIS MATE.
Bloody biggest liar ever

One in a long list of political snake oil salesmen.

Honest people don't get far in politics and Bojo especially needed people who would have his back, then Cummings went rogue!

This entire Cabinet has to be the biggest bunch of brown nosing, self serving, useless gits we have ever seen and there's some stiff competition.

This garden party, no doubt a cover up will ensue but EVERYBODY who was there should be sacked and Bojo should resign in disgrace, if not then he should be ousted too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Lies, lies and more lies on 13:59 - Jan 11 with 555 viewswhiterock

The one I like is Jacob Rees Mogg who was a staunch Brexiteer, moving his companies headquarters to Ireland to get European benefits, what an utter cúnt
Lies, lies and more lies on 14:21 - Jan 11 with 545 viewsonehunglow

Lies, lies and more lies on 13:59 - Jan 11 by whiterock

The one I like is Jacob Rees Mogg who was a staunch Brexiteer, moving his companies headquarters to Ireland to get European benefits, what an utter cúnt

Actually,we need a PM as you describe .One who will really lead us and take unpopular decisions for the greater good.
We do not not a populist like this deeply shallow cretin .

Remember,this is a PM that introduced laws to fight Covid but then admitted they wouldnt be enforced .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lies, lies and more lies on 06:45 - Jan 12 with 480 viewsbuilthjack

Has to resign today. Has told lies the whole way through. Taken the pee out of ordinary people.
Get out you liar.

Lies, lies and more lies on 08:43 - Jan 12 with 448 viewsItchySphincter

I am genuinely surprised that people are surprised by any of this.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Lies, lies and more lies on 10:20 - Jan 12 with 429 viewsKeithHaynes

Lies, lies and more lies on 10:48 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Bloody biggest liar ever

He will be exposed today in PQ’s

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lies, lies and more lies on 10:35 - Jan 12 with 410 viewsCatullus

Lies, lies and more lies on 08:43 - Jan 12 by ItchySphincter

I am genuinely surprised that people are surprised by any of this.

I'm not surprised by this, it was only a matter of time until the next schittstorm happened. Bojo lays very good groundwork for an impending schittstorm. As it seems there is a determined mole in government who is leaking lots of good stuff, I expect more 'flagrant breaches' to be leaked.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Lies, lies and more lies on 10:53 - Jan 12 with 403 viewsonehunglow

Lies, lies and more lies on 10:35 - Jan 12 by Catullus

I'm not surprised by this, it was only a matter of time until the next schittstorm happened. Bojo lays very good groundwork for an impending schittstorm. As it seems there is a determined mole in government who is leaking lots of good stuff, I expect more 'flagrant breaches' to be leaked.

Im amazed people think he cant ride this out.
There are many on this site who are life long Labour fans brought up to hate anything Conservative. It matters not what they do.
Labour,in my lifetime have also been deeply devious;dont forget the mot devious of all in Harold Wilson.
Johnson however maybe the most devious of all,even beating Labour's Tony Blair.

Until we rid ourselves of class war,nowt will change.

We need the "working class" to look upwards and aspire and the "middle classes" to avoid patronising those deemed less worthy or able because of personal wealth.

The best we could do would be to abolish the monarchy as we know it as it perpetuates excess and servility

Lies, lies and more lies on 11:45 - Jan 12 with 382 viewsmajorraglan

It’s possible he may ride this out, never say never because the politicians aligned to him will be wheeling and dealing behind the scenes to save his bacon, picking investigators etc etc etc.

Needs to be a totally impartial investigation undertaken by people with real powers, I understand£ he’s even come up with a story about wiping his phone before now. If I was a junior up in Fown8ng Street or Westminster, I wouldn’t get rid of anything as the brown stuff tends to roll down hill and the minions are the ones who cop it.
Lies, lies and more lies on 12:07 - Jan 12 with 354 viewsKeithHaynes

He admits just now he attended in his own garden but thought it was a work related event 😂
So, he doesn’t know when he’s at a party at his own house 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lies, lies and more lies on 12:10 - Jan 12 with 348 viewsBoundy

Lies, lies and more lies on 12:07 - Jan 12 by KeithHaynes

He admits just now he attended in his own garden but thought it was a work related event 😂

Apologies thinking it was a work event but takes responsibility but not enough to resign

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lies, lies and more lies on 13:09 - Jan 12 with 307 viewsonehunglow

We ve dealt with some liars haven’t we Guv

Lies, lies and more lies on 18:59 - Jan 12 with 265 viewsbuilthjack

It really is unbelievable. People from all over the world must be laughing at the clown.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024