Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deli Ali 22:16 - Jan 31 with 715 viewsKeithHaynes

Free transfer, good business.
Oh, hang on. Yes he is free. But !
Ten million rising to forty million dependent on games played.
Bet he doesn’t play them.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Deli Ali on 22:22 - Jan 31 with 664 viewspencoedjack

On performances the last 2 seasons I’d say 10 million is about right.

40 million is crazy but Levy sure is a shrewd businessman
Deli Ali on 22:30 - Jan 31 with 626 viewsKilkennyjack

Needs to fix his poor attitude.

He aint no Dan James…..

Beware of the Risen People

Deli Ali on 00:49 - Feb 1 with 527 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Deli Ali on 22:30 - Jan 31 by Kilkennyjack

Needs to fix his poor attitude.

He aint no Dan James…..

You're absolutely right.

Let's be honest, he could have an appalling attitude and still contribute much more during 90 minutes of football than Daniel James. One will be back playing in the second tier in the near future. I wouldn't bet on him scoring more Premier League goals during his entire time playing in the Premier League than Deli Ali managed to do in one season.

It's easy to forget James is only around 1 year younger. He's absolutely one of the most overrated footballers in the Premier League right now.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Deli Ali on 01:18 - Feb 1 with 494 viewsReslovenSwan1

Deli Ali on 22:22 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

On performances the last 2 seasons I’d say 10 million is about right.

40 million is crazy but Levy sure is a shrewd businessman

Tunguan N'dombele (?) was not so shrewd nor Bryan Gil. His transfers are generally seen as disastrous and the squad week. He appointed the recruitment staff.

People still call him shrewd for some reason. Lovely new stadium I have to admit. Levien built a new stadium for DC not on THFC level admittedly.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Deli Ali on 18:12 - Feb 1 with 333 viewsBoundy

Deli Ali on 00:49 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You're absolutely right.

Let's be honest, he could have an appalling attitude and still contribute much more during 90 minutes of football than Daniel James. One will be back playing in the second tier in the near future. I wouldn't bet on him scoring more Premier League goals during his entire time playing in the Premier League than Deli Ali managed to do in one season.

It's easy to forget James is only around 1 year younger. He's absolutely one of the most overrated footballers in the Premier League right now.

Regarding James , you didn't catch him bed with a lover of yours? you seem to have an unerring dislike of the lad which at times seem slightly spooky .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Deli Ali on 18:15 - Feb 1 with 332 viewspencoedjack

Deli Ali on 18:12 - Feb 1 by Boundy

Regarding James , you didn't catch him bed with a lover of yours? you seem to have an unerring dislike of the lad which at times seem slightly spooky .

In fairness it has a dislike for anything to do with Swansea.
Deli Ali on 19:17 - Feb 1 with 316 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Deli Ali on 18:12 - Feb 1 by Boundy

Unerring dislike? I've been singing his praises ever since I saw him play for the U23s when I was fortunate enough to have time to watch that incredible team most weeks at Landore or in the Swansea.com Stadium itself.

I do think he is incredibly overrated and he'll be fortunate to get another contract in the Premier League.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024