Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today 11:20 - Oct 1 with 1185 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today 1st Oct 2022 11:17
Upwards of 1,850 Swansea City fans will hit the road today with their end goal being the hawthorns in the West Midlands. The swans full ticket allocation has sold out and if you want to see the game today we strongly suggest calling the club to see if you can pay on the day. 0

Jack Army descends on West Bromwich, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 19:29 - Oct 1 with 1028 viewsSwans9

Great effort sad no one has said that already. Do fans go away do the hard yards or armchair fans.
Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 20:13 - Oct 1 with 983 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 19:29 - Oct 1 by Swans9

Great effort sad no one has said that already. Do fans go away do the hard yards or armchair fans.

I agree, we try and cover as much as we can from the fans point of view. Hence the report. The manager mentioned it post match and there’s a feature on that tomorrow. 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 21:09 - Oct 1 with 898 viewsbuilthjack

Gutted to have missed it. Great support once more.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 21:16 - Oct 1 with 884 viewsCatullus

We got baxk about 15 mins ago and we had a fantastic day. The game had everything and the fans were massive, hardly stopped singing and certainky put WBA to shame.

My son is bouncing, his first ever away trip and it looks like we will be going more often now.

On a personal note, I'd stopped going away, I'd forgotten how much fun it can be and we both had a sore throat after the game. To be honest, even those points in the game where they deserved some criticism were washed away by the end result and the massive smile on Obafemi's face at the final whistle when we were singing his name.
Those points being when we yet again shot ourselves in the foot trying to be too clever in our own last third. We got away with it a few times today yet when we went back onto the offensive and stayed on the front foot we were by far the better team.

Ollie Cooper and Cundle were fantastic. in fact the only player I can really be negative about is Sorinola. yes he scored but he was often out of position, often too far away from his man meaning his man got the ball and put us under pressure. Good goal but poor defending.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 21:28 - Oct 1 with 864 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 21:16 - Oct 1 by Catullus

We got baxk about 15 mins ago and we had a fantastic day. The game had everything and the fans were massive, hardly stopped singing and certainky put WBA to shame.

My son is bouncing, his first ever away trip and it looks like we will be going more often now.

On a personal note, I'd stopped going away, I'd forgotten how much fun it can be and we both had a sore throat after the game. To be honest, even those points in the game where they deserved some criticism were washed away by the end result and the massive smile on Obafemi's face at the final whistle when we were singing his name.
Those points being when we yet again shot ourselves in the foot trying to be too clever in our own last third. We got away with it a few times today yet when we went back onto the offensive and stayed on the front foot we were by far the better team.

Ollie Cooper and Cundle were fantastic. in fact the only player I can really be negative about is Sorinola. yes he scored but he was often out of position, often too far away from his man meaning his man got the ball and put us under pressure. Good goal but poor defending.

Away games are great. Glad you enjoyed and your lad had a great time.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 22:03 - Oct 1 with 829 viewsCatullus

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 21:28 - Oct 1 by builthjack

Away games are great. Glad you enjoyed and your lad had a great time.

Cheers Builthy, I have told him that away trips arent always that good and you can be on a bus a lot longer going to places like Hull, Newcastle...Lincoln and bashley in days gone by. But he was full of it, away games being better than home games. Travelling home after a defeat will soon teach him otherwise unless we are really lucky!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 22:08 - Oct 1 with 818 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 21:09 - Oct 1 by builthjack

Gutted to have missed it. Great support once more.

Plastic
Excellent support by the travelling Jacks today

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 22:27 - Oct 1 with 778 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 22:08 - Oct 1 by STID2017

Plastic
Excellent support by the travelling Jacks today

It's bad G. I have only done one away game so far this season. Bristol City the next one. Then Brum, and then Reading. Should do a few more in the second half of the season.
Only half plastic me.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 22:56 - Oct 1 with 749 viewsowainglyndwr

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 22:27 - Oct 1 by builthjack

It's bad G. I have only done one away game so far this season. Bristol City the next one. Then Brum, and then Reading. Should do a few more in the second half of the season.
Only half plastic me.

With the result today must make it worth while for the travelling Jack's
Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 22:56 - Oct 1 with 748 viewsCatullus

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 22:27 - Oct 1 by builthjack

Only half plastic me.

Missing away days isn't plastic, I've done hundreds of them but these days work gets in the way. having a mortgage is a real git!

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 23:42 - Oct 1 with 720 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 22:56 - Oct 1 by Catullus

Missing away days isn't plastic, I've done hundreds of them but these days work gets in the way. having a mortgage is a real git!

Only pulling Builthy's leg.
He is a tremendous supporter home and away of Swans and Wales.
As you say no shame in not travelling especially with the way finances are at the moment.
I admire those that manage to get to games these days.
Very expensive business, especially for couples and families

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 20:36 - Oct 2 with 499 viewsCatullus

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 23:42 - Oct 1 by STID2017

Only pulling Builthy's leg.
He is a tremendous supporter home and away of Swans and Wales.
As you say no shame in not travelling especially with the way finances are at the moment.
I admire those that manage to get to games these days.
Very expensive business, especially for couples and families

Yeah sorry, sense of humour bypass there. We all know Bulthy is Superstid, the SCFC action hero

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 20:42 - Oct 2 with 489 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 20:36 - Oct 2 by Catullus

Yeah sorry, sense of humour bypass there. We all know Bulthy is Superstid, the SCFC action hero

Don't overdo it, his head is big enough already

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 21:18 - Oct 2 with 464 viewsCatullus

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 20:42 - Oct 2 by STID2017

Don't overdo it, his head is big enough already

Nah, they're going to make the action figure. It'll have moveable eys and grippng hands and when you press the little button it's going to sing "who the fu....ing hell are you"

There'll be extras, the "Yma o hyd" pack with the Welsh songs, including "Don't take me home". There'll be a Welsh kit too with beer stains and for Christmas theyre brnging out the best mate pack which includes an oversized doll who takes the pee out of him.

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 22:23 - Oct 2 with 417 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 21:18 - Oct 2 by Catullus

Nah, they're going to make the action figure. It'll have moveable eys and grippng hands and when you press the little button it's going to sing "who the fu....ing hell are you"

There'll be extras, the "Yma o hyd" pack with the Welsh songs, including "Don't take me home". There'll be a Welsh kit too with beer stains and for Christmas theyre brnging out the best mate pack which includes an oversized doll who takes the pee out of him.

I am that best mate.

Always extracting the urine out of him, I had a field day in brussels but so did he 🤷
Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 07:37 - Oct 3 with 358 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City fans on the road to West Brom today on 21:18 - Oct 2 by Catullus

I never spill beer. And rarely swear.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024