Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea on Sunday : The hottest property in the Championship ? 11:10 - Feb 25 with 843 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea on Sunday : The hottest property in the Championship ? 25th Feb 2024 11:09
You can be rest assured that the name Ronald Pereira Martins is going to appear on a number of Premier League scouts notebooks for the rest of this season. Especially after yesterdays performance at Sunderland. 0

Indeed, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea on Sunday : The hottest property in the Championship ? on 11:31 - Feb 25 with 792 viewsvetchonian

let's hope we can find another as i fear we will lose him come the summer

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea on Sunday : The hottest property in the Championship ? on 13:04 - Feb 25 with 668 viewssw02sea

You can literally say, you can bet your bottom dollar, the Yanks will sell him in the summer !
I’ve criticised Andy Watson in the past, so time to praise him for Ronald & Placheta 👍👍
Swansea on Sunday : The hottest property in the Championship ? on 13:50 - Feb 25 with 601 viewsonehunglow

Best to keep him and make him truly a star man
His price will increase

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea on Sunday : The hottest property in the Championship ? on 14:15 - Feb 25 with 564 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea on Sunday : The hottest property in the Championship ? on 13:04 - Feb 25 by sw02sea

You can literally say, you can bet your bottom dollar, the Yanks will sell him in the summer !
I’ve criticised Andy Watson in the past, so time to praise him for Ronald & Placheta 👍👍

Paul will be delighted to hear that 😂👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea on Sunday : The hottest property in the Championship ? on 16:21 - Feb 25 with 451 viewssw02sea

I knew I should’ve checked his first name ! 🤡
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024