| Team news : Swans v Stoke 13:11 - Mar 7 with 1347 views | ModeratorC | Interesting. Swansea City: Lawrence Vigouroux; Josh Key, Ben Cabango (captain), Cameron Burgess, Josh Tymon; Marko Stamenic, Goncalo Franco, Ethan Galbraith; Ronald, Jisung Eom, Zan Vipotnik. Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Jay Fulton, Melker Widell, Malick Yalcouye, Gustavo Nunes, Liam Cullen, Leo Walta, Joel Ward, Ollie Cooper.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 13:47 - Mar 7 with 1294 views | KeithHaynes | Josh Key is back ! |  |
|  |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 13:49 - Mar 7 with 1287 views | union_jack | And Ronald still starts. He’s getting a lot of encouragement from Matos it’s fair to say. |  |
|  |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 13:58 - Mar 7 with 1253 views | Boundy |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 13:49 - Mar 7 by union_jack | And Ronald still starts. He’s getting a lot of encouragement from Matos it’s fair to say. |
Probably more than he deserves ? |  |
| "In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master." |
|  |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 14:08 - Mar 7 with 1233 views | union_jack |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 13:58 - Mar 7 by Boundy | Probably more than he deserves ? |
Those are my thoughts sadly. Really want him to do well but he’s just not cutting the mustard. |  |
|  |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 14:10 - Mar 7 with 1222 views | Whiterockin |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 13:58 - Mar 7 by Boundy | Probably more than he deserves ? |
All about opinions, I can see why he is picked and also why he shouldn't be, personally I would play Nunes at home. [Post edited 7 Mar 14:12]
|  | |  |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 14:47 - Mar 7 with 1145 views | KeithHaynes |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 14:10 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin | All about opinions, I can see why he is picked and also why he shouldn't be, personally I would play Nunes at home. [Post edited 7 Mar 14:12]
|
Braver and a better player, beats his man and supplies assists. Everything Ronald isn’t this year. |  |
|  |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 20:37 - Mar 7 with 1029 views | JJBomber |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 14:10 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin | All about opinions, I can see why he is picked and also why he shouldn't be, personally I would play Nunes at home. [Post edited 7 Mar 14:12]
|
Nunes failure to take the shot today may see him on the bench for a while yet. |  | |  |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 22:53 - Mar 7 with 960 views | KeithHaynes |
| Team news : Swans v Stoke on 20:37 - Mar 7 by JJBomber | Nunes failure to take the shot today may see him on the bench for a while yet. |
It was shocking, and for me is an example of how much we take too many passes almost every move. Galbraith is as bad as anyone. The thing is this side is good, very good, but this style we employ won’t beat the better sides as has been proven all season. I’m certain this isn’t what Matos trains them for. I’m not picking after a win, I had a glass of red tonight I’ll blame that. |  |
|  |
| |