Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if we'll get JUST the news we all want today! 12:22 - Jul 22 with 2036 viewsFerryjack123

Pathetic I know but couldn't resist 😆

Does anyone think it'll be confirmed today?
He was supposed to be having his medical yesterday wasn't he
Gone a tad quiet now with all the news about Opoku
[Post edited 22 Jul 12:23]
0
I wonder if we'll get JUST the news we all want today! on 13:19 - Jul 22 with 1857 viewsonehunglow

Out of your hands and mine
Might as well relax and accept what we are given and see what the new season brings

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
I wonder if we'll get JUST the news we all want today! on 14:29 - Jul 22 with 1685 viewsGVJack

Hear his medical was scheduled for today but that's the last I've heard of it
0
I wonder if we'll get JUST the news we all want today! on 18:24 - Jul 22 with 1396 viewsFerryjack123

Medical completed apparently.. May get confirmation tonight.. Big signing this one i feel.. need some creativity in the team.. hopefully him and Walta can bring it
0
I wonder if we'll get JUST the news we all want today! on 19:46 - Jul 22 with 1181 viewsraynor94

Sky reporting medical completed and for a fee of up to £6 million and terms are agreed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026