| International matches 18:57 - Oct 3 with 1012 views | Whiterockin | Modric started for Croatia, must be nearing the end now he has had a good run. |  | | |  |
| International matches on 19:03 - Oct 3 with 989 views | onehunglow | And time catches up with all It’s all about accepting that Modroc hasn’t Ronaldo hasn’t |  |
|  |
| International matches on 23:07 - Oct 3 with 884 views | KeithHaynes | |  |
|  |
| International matches on 07:43 - Oct 4 with 768 views | Whiterockin |
This. Walta is the best dead ball player we have at the club. |  | |  |
| International matches on 09:42 - Oct 4 with 677 views | KeithHaynes | When Welsh starts for Scotland they never lose ! |  |
|  |
| International matches on 09:45 - Oct 4 with 663 views | johnlangy |
| International matches on 07:43 - Oct 4 by Whiterockin | This. Walta is the best dead ball player we have at the club. |
He played a few games at the end of last season and I loved watching him. I was expecting something good to happen every time he had the ball. He may not fit exactly into what Vitor wants in a first eleven to do ie working hard, pressing and so on. But he does bring something different and that will almost certainly be needed in a lot of games this season when some of the most tactically aware managers come up with a plan to counter our normal game. |  | |  |
| International matches on 16:25 - Oct 4 with 565 views | SullutaCreturned |
| International matches on 09:45 - Oct 4 by johnlangy | He played a few games at the end of last season and I loved watching him. I was expecting something good to happen every time he had the ball. He may not fit exactly into what Vitor wants in a first eleven to do ie working hard, pressing and so on. But he does bring something different and that will almost certainly be needed in a lot of games this season when some of the most tactically aware managers come up with a plan to counter our normal game. |
I agree, I think having him on the bench brings something different, specially when we need a good dead ball delivery! As for Modric, me and my son saw him last October in Milan (Inter v Fiorentina) and he was still very good but I think Croatia have to many old players now, Modric maybeneeds someone to do his running? Leave him to do the "special" stuff because he still has great vision. It's always the legs that go and he has been a truly great player. As much as many would like to see him turn out for us, I think it would go badly though it would generate a LOT of interest. |  | |  |
| International matches on 18:44 - Oct 4 with 510 views | KeithHaynes |
| International matches on 16:25 - Oct 4 by SullutaCreturned | I agree, I think having him on the bench brings something different, specially when we need a good dead ball delivery! As for Modric, me and my son saw him last October in Milan (Inter v Fiorentina) and he was still very good but I think Croatia have to many old players now, Modric maybeneeds someone to do his running? Leave him to do the "special" stuff because he still has great vision. It's always the legs that go and he has been a truly great player. As much as many would like to see him turn out for us, I think it would go badly though it would generate a LOT of interest. |
He has already stated he won’t. |  |
|  |
| |