Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble in the North East corner 23:03 - Dec 22 with 1145 viewscentrestandswan

where the two lots of supporters are separated by the stewards, a young Everton fan hit by a Swans fan over the cordon , anyone see this. Happened after their second goal I think.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Trouble in the North East corner on 23:04 - Dec 22 with 1130 viewsrockin

Makes you proud
Trouble in the North East corner on 10:15 - Dec 23 with 735 viewsQuakerJack

When you say a young Everton fan do you mean an innocent kid or some scruffy tw!t whose first reaction was not to celebrate but to run towards our fans knowing they would be saved by our stewards. If the latter then it's understandable although I'm not condoning it.

Got the train back to Port Talbot after the game and there was one or two on there singing that song they sing, arms out stretched screaming it in the faces of innocent people who probably didn't know there was a game on.

They didn't appear to be screaming it at anyone wearing swans shirts mind.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Trouble in the North East corner on 11:31 - Dec 23 with 622 viewsDull1Thomas

Trouble in the North East corner on 10:15 - Dec 23 by QuakerJack

When you say a young Everton fan do you mean an innocent kid or some scruffy tw!t whose first reaction was not to celebrate but to run towards our fans knowing they would be saved by our stewards. If the latter then it's understandable although I'm not condoning it.

Got the train back to Port Talbot after the game and there was one or two on there singing that song they sing, arms out stretched screaming it in the faces of innocent people who probably didn't know there was a game on.

They didn't appear to be screaming it at anyone wearing swans shirts mind.

Everton fans .... tend to ones who failed the exam to support Liverpool.
I take it the transport authorities took no notice - of course not they don't sound like children or young women.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024