Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dav's Stats after Chelsea Away - updated and uploaded 17:35 - Dec 26 with 472 viewsDavillin

Dav's Stats after the Chelsea away game have been updated and up;loaded at:

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats.html

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dav's Stats after Chelsea Away - updated and uploaded on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 456 viewsPhil_S

Am I right in saying that we are just four points worse off than this time last season.

What was our result in the 19th game last season please?

Are you sure you have this right as I thought we were a dreadful team doomed for oblivion?
Dav's Stats after Chelsea Away - updated and uploaded on 20:50 - Dec 26 with 414 viewsJackFish

This time last season we won at Fulham, don't know if that was the 19th game or not.
Dav's Stats after Chelsea Away - updated and uploaded on 22:47 - Dec 26 with 379 viewsDavillin

Dav's Stats after Chelsea Away - updated and uploaded on 17:41 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

Am I right in saying that we are just four points worse off than this time last season.

Are you sure you have this right as I thought we were a dreadful team doomed for oblivion?

According to the chart, the 19th game last season was a draw.

What we're headed for is a relatively dry spell during January and then a more wide-open season the rest of the way.

The boo-birds will have a field day in January and then go silent as we climb the Table.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dav's Stats after Chelsea Away - updated and uploaded on 22:53 - Dec 26 with 373 viewsPhil_S

Thanks Tony - so if we did win at Aston Villa on Saturday we would be two points worse off at the halfway stage this season compared to last?
Dav's Stats after Chelsea Away - updated and uploaded on 00:00 - Dec 27 with 342 viewsSwansNZ

Dav's Stats after Chelsea Away - updated and uploaded on 17:41 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

We drew 0-0 away to Reading, in game 19 last season, to be on 25 points.

We have 1 point more after 18 games than we did in our 1st PL season - we drew the 19th then (1-1 home to Spurs), so only reached 20 points after game 19.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024