Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer 21:21 - Jan 28 with 4798 viewsSwanfan1

World Class compared to the rest of our wingers..

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Dyer on 21:36 - Jan 28 with 3080 viewsJokeren1943

Thought our other wingers (Pablo and Routledge) were outstanding tonight.

But agree, nice to have Dyer back.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 21:37]
Dyer on 21:38 - Jan 28 with 3043 viewsperchrockjack

Dyer on 21:36 - Jan 28 by Jokeren1943

NOT REALLY. Dyer well ahead and made the difference.A pain in the arse for opponents

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dyer on 21:42 - Jan 28 with 2976 viewsSwanfan1

hate to be negative on a positive night, but Pablo did my head in first half,
passes to Angel Rangel, goes back to cover his space when he is suppose to go behind the fulham defense.

Nathan Dyer comes in.. runs at them, goes behind them many times

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Dyer on 21:44 - Jan 28 with 2944 viewsperchrockjack

Dyer on 21:42 - Jan 28 by Swanfan1

hate to be negative on a positive night, but Pablo did my head in first half,
passes to Angel Rangel, goes back to cover his space when he is suppose to go behind the fulham defense.

Nathan Dyer comes in.. runs at them, goes behind them many times

I was neg about our defence and some quim was beastly to me. I AGREE with you. Dyer has guts and skill .No contest for me

Dyer on 21:46 - Jan 28 with 2922 viewsSwansNZ

Dyer on 21:38 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

NOT REALLY. Dyer well ahead and made the difference.A pain in the arse for opponents

Totally agree. Dyer was fantastic when he came on.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Dyer on 21:47 - Jan 28 with 2901 viewsJokeren1943

To me it was clear we had experienced players like Pablo, Guzman, Routledge. No panic which could have been expected in a insanely important match.

We controlled the game for 80 min (beside a few minuts in first half).
Dyer on 21:47 - Jan 28 with 2894 viewsOdgaard

Dyer is good, we have needed him.. especially hes pace! Routh have also been better, and with pablo back yet again. we have wingers, and can substitute if one plays badly.. We are in much better situation now!
Dyer on 21:48 - Jan 28 with 2862 viewsperchrockjack

Dyer on 21:46 - Jan 28 by SwansNZ

Totally agree. Dyer was fantastic when he came on.

Think I said many months ago this lad would be missed desperately as has Michu.

He might be a problem to some of our fans but he is a bigger one to our opponents.

Just cant believe people are trying to goad other fans after we ve won

Login to get fewer ads

Dyer on 21:58 - Jan 28 with 2783 viewsRancid

Mahooosive 3 points!!
Dyer on 22:05 - Jan 28 with 2720 viewsnyc_swans

seems back to where he was 2 years ago. i like him as a spark plug for the final 30 minutes. seems to be the 3rd or so time that has worked out. has a good attitude too and seems to not be as tense as some of the others.
Dyer on 22:14 - Jan 28 with 2628 viewsmarchamjack

Was excellent when he came on, hard to believe it was a serious injury he's just coming back from. Very very good. Like having a new player. Shows what we've been missing.

Now if Michu can come back like that to his best...wow...we will be more than fine.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Dyer on 22:35 - Jan 28 with 2510 viewsJackSomething

Dyer on 21:48 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

Think I said many months ago this lad would be missed desperately as has Michu.

He might be a problem to some of our fans but he is a bigger one to our opponents.

Just cant believe people are trying to goad other fans after we ve won

As opposed to thise enlightened souls who goad other fans everytime we don't win?

Well done on predicting we'd miss two of our best players by the way. Your award for pointing out the bleeding obvious is the post.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Dyer on 22:39 - Jan 28 with 2461 viewsTrundle10

Dyer was absolutely fantastic. Pablo tho.... do me a favour. Routs was Routs, hot and cold.
Dyer on 22:39 - Jan 28 with 2461 viewsDr_Winston

Dyer on 22:35 - Jan 28 by JackSomething

As opposed to thise enlightened souls who goad other fans everytime we don't win?

Well done on predicting we'd miss two of our best players by the way. Your award for pointing out the bleeding obvious is the post.

It's funny how Dyer seems to fade in and out of favour. I can remember the stick he got towards the end of the season he was here on loan. Martinez stuck him out on the left wing and some people bitched endlessly about him, yet he was still our best winger by some distance for me.

Easily one of the best £400,000 any club has ever spent. Long may he put the shits up Premier League fullbacks in an SCFC shirt.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dyer on 22:40 - Jan 28 with 2448 viewsUxbridge

Dyer made a big difference today. Thats not to say the otber wjngers were poor or that Dyer is better than them, but today was made for him. Glad the injury list is clearing.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dyer on 22:46 - Jan 28 with 2387 viewsmax936

Dyer on 22:39 - Jan 28 by Dr_Winston

It's funny how Dyer seems to fade in and out of favour. I can remember the stick he got towards the end of the season he was here on loan. Martinez stuck him out on the left wing and some people bitched endlessly about him, yet he was still our best winger by some distance for me.

Easily one of the best £400,000 any club has ever spent. Long may he put the shits up Premier League fullbacks in an SCFC shirt.

Was excellent when he came on and settled us down, as we had seemed nervy in the 1st half, fair play boys picked it up in the 2nd and more so when Nath came on, great win.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dyer on 22:46 - Jan 28 with 2386 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Dyer on 22:40 - Jan 28 by Uxbridge

Dyer made a big difference today. Thats not to say the otber wjngers were poor or that Dyer is better than them, but today was made for him. Glad the injury list is clearing.

35 minutes to go bringing him on is ideal at the moment, gets him back up to speed and full backs will find his pace hard to deal with when they're tiring.

Hopefully firing on full by the Cardiff game - nice to see Routs full of confidence second half too

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Dyer on 22:51 - Jan 28 with 2343 viewsClinton

We would not have scored without Nathan.
He has that extra half yard of pace and just owned the right flank when he came on.
Brighter, faster, stronger.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Dyer on 22:52 - Jan 28 with 2336 viewsUxbridge

Dyer on 22:46 - Jan 28 by PatchesOHoulihan

35 minutes to go bringing him on is ideal at the moment, gets him back up to speed and full backs will find his pace hard to deal with when they're tiring.

Hopefully firing on full by the Cardiff game - nice to see Routs full of confidence second half too

Horses for courses really. Id tell him to run at their hilariously awful FBs all day though. Similarly there are times when we need to try and break teams down and the other wingers are better at that.

Problem with resting Dyer is half the team are coming back from injuries.!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dyer on 22:54 - Jan 28 with 2324 viewsmax936

Dyer on 22:51 - Jan 28 by Clinton

He has that extra half yard of pace and just owned the right flank when he came on.

Made an hell of a difference, but I think the goal would have come, thankfully 2 went in so its all good.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dyer on 22:55 - Jan 28 with 2312 viewsPhaedrus

I thought Routledge played very well second half. He really ran at his man.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Dyer on 22:56 - Jan 28 with 2303 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Dyer on 22:51 - Jan 28 by Clinton

Can see what you're saying but they'd let us lay that ball off to Shelvey 2/3 times before. Law of averages says one of them would have resulted in a goal

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Dyer on 22:57 - Jan 28 with 2298 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

What Dyer will give you is energy, pace and hardwork.
If something doesn't come off he will try again. If he loses it he will try and get it back.
For a small player he is very difficult to get the ball of.

Pablo and Pouzelo should learn from Dyer on how to be a small player but be physical and be able to mix it with the bigger players

Pablo was poor again. I just don't know what he offers us. He doesn't try and beat a man, he has no pace and he goes down like someone has shot him.

Routledge was far better second half, first half non existent.

Dyer and Routledge to start for me and we need to find a new winger to replace Pablo and Lamah who are not really up to it being honest
Dyer on 23:02 - Jan 28 with 2258 viewsKingBony

Dyer on 22:55 - Jan 28 by Phaedrus

I thought Routledge played very well second half. He really ran at his man.

Correct, it was like a total reverse of the first half, he's got that in him I've no idea why he doesn't do it every game, but credit where it's due second half.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:05 - Jan 28 with 2224 viewsdukemedia

[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 8:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024