Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last 4 prem games... 17:53 - Mar 3 with 1335 viewsGriffting

I expected 6 points... we got 5.
Not all doom and gloom like.
Last 4 prem games... on 18:37 - Mar 3 with 1252 viewsDull1Thomas

No doubt I'll be criticised for not knowing anything about football because I'm stating the obvious but here goes

December should have been a so-so month .
January was always going to be out poor points month and so it proved

Feb was going to put us back on track.
I thought we'd get 7 points and 3 against Palace

The worry for me is not that we don't pick up points from top 6/7 whereas others ion the bottom half do, it's the fact that we are dropping point to teams around us.
Newcastle, Fulham and Cardiff beaten since the start of Dec.
In the same period we've dropped points to Hull, Norwich, Villa, west Ham, Stoke and Palace

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Last 4 prem games... on 18:50 - Mar 3 with 1232 viewsKingBony

Last 4 prem games... on 18:37 - Mar 3 by Dull1Thomas

No doubt I'll be criticised for not knowing anything about football because I'm stating the obvious but here goes

The worry for me is not that we don't pick up points from top 6/7 whereas others ion the bottom half do, it's the fact that we are dropping point to teams around us.
In the same period we've dropped points to Hull, Norwich, Villa, west Ham, Stoke and Palace

I won't criticise you for not knowing anything about football but we didn't play Palace in Feb so that's one thing.

Second thing is the teams you listed for the dropped points, what did we lose one of those games? west Ham?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Last 4 prem games... on 19:05 - Mar 3 with 1193 viewsDull1Thomas

Last 4 prem games... on 18:50 - Mar 3 by KingBony

I won't criticise you for not knowing anything about football but we didn't play Palace in Feb so that's one thing.

Second thing is the teams you listed for the dropped points, what did we lose one of those games? west Ham?

OK just included Palace as it was in the OP.
Not winning is drops points - 2points

3 points for a win
1 for a draw (2 less than 3)
0 for losing - no matter how plucky (3 less than 3)

Last 4 prem games... on 21:16 - Mar 3 with 1106 viewsJethroJack

Last 4 prem games... on 18:37 - Mar 3 by Dull1Thomas

Why don't you do yourself (and the rest of us!) a favour and STOP worrying so much.
All this "hand-wringing" isn't good for you.
In the remaining 10 games, we'll pick up at least 10pts and maybe even as much as 18pts (as per my other thread).
So, I suggest you have a restful sleep tonight, now that I've (hopefully?) re-assured you.
Last 4 prem games... on 21:28 - Mar 3 with 1084 viewsblaine_scfc

Last 4 prem games... on 21:16 - Mar 3 by JethroJack

Why don't you do yourself (and the rest of us!) a favour and STOP worrying so much.
All this "hand-wringing" isn't good for you.
In the remaining 10 games, we'll pick up at least 10pts and maybe even as much as 18pts (as per my other thread).
So, I suggest you have a restful sleep tonight, now that I've (hopefully?) re-assured you.

I'm not one to have a crack at someone on here, especially when the post was not aimed at me. But you are a tw*t ain't you? Fair play.

Back to the original post,two points down on what I personally think we should of got in the last four league games, there is no doubt in my mind that if we didn't have to play in Europe on Thursday, we would of got the three points, but it's something we knew we had to contend with at start of season. Don't get three points against West Brom and the alarm bells will be ringing that's for sure as I fancy the bottom clubs to start picking up points.
Last 4 prem games... on 23:10 - Mar 3 with 961 viewsSwansNZ

I wouldn't say I "expected" 6 points, but 6 is what I predicted we would win - 2 home wins and 2 away defeats. So 5 is not that bad.

Yes, we want to be beating the sides in the bottom half, and likewise they will be wanting to beat us - if we don't win, then don't lose - which is what we have done.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Last 4 prem games... on 23:57 - Mar 3 with 925 viewsDull1Thomas

Last season we gained 6 points from the final 10 games
But
of the equivalent games (Stoke for Southampton)
we gained 16 points
including beatng Arsenal and taking a point from Chelsea and Everton

Last 4 prem games... on 00:06 - Mar 4 with 915 viewsJethroJack

Last 4 prem games... on 21:28 - Mar 3 by blaine_scfc

I'm not one to have a crack at someone on here, especially when the post was not aimed at me. But you are a tw*t ain't you? Fair play.

Back to the original post,two points down on what I personally think we should of got in the last four league games, there is no doubt in my mind that if we didn't have to play in Europe on Thursday, we would of got the three points, but it's something we knew we had to contend with at start of season. Don't get three points against West Brom and the alarm bells will be ringing that's for sure as I fancy the bottom clubs to start picking up points.

What's your problem, apart from being a pessimist & drama queen.
Login to get fewer ads

Last 4 prem games... on 07:35 - Mar 4 with 848 viewsblaine_scfc

Last 4 prem games... on 00:06 - Mar 4 by JethroJack

What's your problem, apart from being a pessimist & drama queen.

No problem, just the general feeling I get when reading your posts is that your a bit of a tool.
Last 4 prem games... on 09:45 - Mar 4 with 813 viewsJethroJack

Last 4 prem games... on 07:35 - Mar 4 by blaine_scfc

No problem, just the general feeling I get when reading your posts is that your a bit of a tool.

Deep down, I know I shouldn't react to people like you and the Dull1, but your incessant negativity is enough to get on anyone's nerves. Why don't you phuck off & find some other club to moan about.
Last 4 prem games... on 11:24 - Mar 4 with 765 viewsblaine_scfc

Last 4 prem games... on 09:45 - Mar 4 by JethroJack

Deep down, I know I shouldn't react to people like you and the Dull1, but your incessant negativity is enough to get on anyone's nerves. Why don't you phuck off & find some other club to moan about.

No.

Now shut up.
Last 4 prem games... on 16:06 - Mar 4 with 696 viewsJethroJack

Last 4 prem games... on 11:24 - Mar 4 by blaine_scfc

No.

Now shut up.

Pessimistic, negative....and stubborn too.
An all round feisty little phuker
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024