Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk would hold his hands up and quit 12:47 - Mar 23 with 960 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Garry-Monk-d-hold-hand

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 12:50 - Mar 23 with 932 viewspansypants

He's being honest. But we have to suck it and see.
We just don't convert enough chances to goals.

I'm proud of the way we are having a go instead of listening to all the crap about ML shouldn't have been sacked.

We would have been in the bottom 3 with that low tempo muck

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 12:54 - Mar 23 with 906 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 12:50 - Mar 23 by pansypants

He's being honest. But we have to suck it and see.
We just don't convert enough chances to goals.

I'm proud of the way we are having a go instead of listening to all the crap about ML shouldn't have been sacked.

We would have been in the bottom 3 with that low tempo muck

We weren't and it's just opinion that we would be now.

These glorious defeats against the big sides and ignominious failures to beat the poor sides aren't making me proud at all.

I agreed with getting rid of Laudrup but the board have gambled recklessly with our Premier League future by placing a rookie backed by a rookie in charge. I hope they get away with it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:01 - Mar 23 with 876 viewsicecoldjack

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 12:54 - Mar 23 by Joe_bradshaw

We weren't and it's just opinion that we would be now.

These glorious defeats against the big sides and ignominious failures to beat the poor sides aren't making me proud at all.

I agreed with getting rid of Laudrup but the board have gambled recklessly with our Premier League future by placing a rookie backed by a rookie in charge. I hope they get away with it.

Agree.
Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:01 - Mar 23 with 875 viewspansypants

The Cardiff performance up there was unacceptable to me.

The way we battered them at our place was evidence enough that we were right to get rid of ML as we were coasting under Laudrup and heading for the bottom 3.

With Monk we have a chance, under ML we would have been nailed on to go down.

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:08 - Mar 23 with 841 viewslifelong

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:01 - Mar 23 by pansypants

The Cardiff performance up there was unacceptable to me.

The way we battered them at our place was evidence enough that we were right to get rid of ML as we were coasting under Laudrup and heading for the bottom 3.

With Monk we have a chance, under ML we would have been nailed on to go down.

'Under ML we would have been nailed on to go down'... I totally disagree.

In fact I believe we would have still been in Europe and the FA cup and would have comfortably stayed up had he stayed.
Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:10 - Mar 23 with 827 viewsicecoldjack

Well i disagree. I dont think any of the upheavel has benifited the club at all . Results tend to prove this , Monk is in a position where he is now going to be seriously questioned by his own playing staff and the confidence of players is getting lower by the game.

It is what it is though, hopefully we scrape through but it wont be because of Monk it will be in spite of him .
Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:14 - Mar 23 with 800 viewsSpratty

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:08 - Mar 23 by lifelong

In fact I believe we would have still been in Europe and the FA cup and would have comfortably stayed up had he stayed.

Totally agree
Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:20 - Mar 23 with 770 viewsDarran

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:14 - Mar 23 by Spratty

Totally agree

Who were the new posters

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:49 - Mar 23 with 689 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:20 - Mar 23 by Darran

Who were the new posters

Check these Daz

GazMnk
Ginganinja
BossNow
daMonkey
Mrs_M
reserveCH
HuwgeConk
Jinx
ChampManager4real
Svengali
i8ML
Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:55 - Mar 23 with 664 viewsSpratty

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:20 - Mar 23 by Darran

Who were the new posters

Oh dear you are totally obsessed. Chill out a bit Darran - this is classic bullying behaviour. Unfortunately it has no impact on me except mild pity.

From what I know from the way you operate if as I suspect you have ready access to that information then you already have that list yourself.
Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 14:06 - Mar 23 with 618 viewsApeShit

I'm even more worried after reading that article.
Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 16:21 - Mar 23 with 461 viewspansypants

Monk would hold his hands up and quit on 13:08 - Mar 23 by lifelong

Unacceptable that we froze at Legoland. The manager was apathetic in the dug out. That rubbed off on the players and me as a fan.

Glad that the board took action. Without them we'd be lucky to have a club in the football league.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024