Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Reading game... 16:31 - May 19 with 2043 viewsymaohyd

I still watch the Reading game now and then as I have it saved of Sky. It will always rank as one of the best days of my life. I'll also look back at it as one of the most stressful, we all knew what was at stake.

The benefits we have gained come into full focus now. I'm delighted to read that the Welsh rugby regions have just signed a joint 'multi million' deal. Reading Planet Rugby it states that collectively the Welsh regions have an annual turnover approaching £30 mill.

That's over half of ours..It's just mental isn't it.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Reading game... on 16:34 - May 19 with 2013 viewsymaohyd

Should have said that the rugby regions have signed a deal with BT Sport.

The Reading game... on 16:49 - May 19 with 1932 viewsUxbridge

It's not even a third of our turnover.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Reading game... on 16:50 - May 19 with 1927 viewspencoedjack

Agree totally with the first part of your post, probably watched that game about 50 times.

Cracking stressful day ..................................

I still think Reading are going to get back to 3 all when watching it.
The Reading game... on 16:54 - May 19 with 1910 viewstreboethjack

Does anyone happen to know of anywhere that I could find the full game online please? Preferably with sky commentary.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Reading game... on 16:59 - May 19 with 1893 viewsymaohyd

The Reading game... on 16:49 - May 19 by Uxbridge

It's not even a third of our turnover.

Yes, should have said, under half of hours and indeed a third. Four rugby regions with less than a third of the turnover of ourselves...incredible. And that isn't having a dig at rugby, as I try and get down to some Osprey's games.

The only down side for me was that when I got home after the Reading game, having driven all day, I hit the wine. The next day my daughter was competing in the Urdd Eisteddfod in Velindre.

Majorly hungover and spoilt my day.

The Reading game... on 18:30 - May 19 with 1772 viewslonglostjack

The Reading game... on 16:54 - May 19 by treboethjack

Does anyone happen to know of anywhere that I could find the full game online please? Preferably with sky commentary.

I'd like to second that request !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Reading game... on 18:34 - May 19 with 1758 viewslonglostjack

The Reading game... on 16:54 - May 19 by treboethjack

I'd like to second that request !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Reading game... on 20:06 - May 19 with 1671 viewsstevethejack

Have a two disc boxset. Disc 1 is the game with adverts removed, disc 2 is over 3 hours of extras, football league show, Sky sports news, itv news and bbc news and coverage of the victory parade. Send me a PM.
Login to get fewer ads

The Reading game... on 20:08 - May 19 with 1664 viewsKennedy

Was going to say PM stevethejack, set was excellent.

Just call me JFK

The Reading game... on 21:26 - May 19 with 1564 viewsGowerjack

The Reading game... on 20:06 - May 19 by stevethejack

Have a two disc boxset. Disc 1 is the game with adverts removed, disc 2 is over 3 hours of extras, football league show, Sky sports news, itv news and bbc news and coverage of the victory parade. Send me a PM.

I have this dvd

It is excellent

Highly reccomended

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Reading game... on 04:04 - May 20 with 1419 viewsLord_Bony

The Reading game... on 21:26 - May 19 by Gowerjack

I have this dvd

It is excellent

Highly reccomended

Still have kittens when I see that Reading shot whack the post.gary Monk just got a tip toe to it.

Just a centimetre or two to the left and it could have been a totally different story for us.

Such are the fine lines of success and failure for a football club.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Reading game... on 05:30 - May 20 with 1407 viewssidekick_jack

The Reading game... on 04:04 - May 20 by Lord_Bony

Still have kittens when I see that Reading shot whack the post.gary Monk just got a tip toe to it.

Just a centimetre or two to the left and it could have been a totally different story for us.

Such are the fine lines of success and failure for a football club.

Ashley Williams clipped it onto the post, Monk blocked the follow up shot which was heading for an open goal. Proper football heroics!
The Reading game... on 07:43 - May 20 with 1362 viewsJonTheJack

Every time someone mentions the Reading game, I begin to curl up in the same ball as I did in my seat for almost the entire second half of that game.
The Reading game... on 10:10 - May 20 with 1282 viewsymaohyd

The Reading game... on 07:43 - May 20 by JonTheJack

Every time someone mentions the Reading game, I begin to curl up in the same ball as I did in my seat for almost the entire second half of that game.

When it comes to stress at a football game, I'm an odd character.

If we are losing even the most important of games I'm completely chilled. I watched the Swans go all the way up under Toshack and all the way down, was at all the key games. When times are bad, just shrug your shoulders and 'it's only football'.

But when you are nearly there, when you have nearly achieved something extrodinary, then my head just completely goes.

Preston, Hull, Reading.

It's sad to say, as it is only a game, but if I was being taken to the gallows, I honestly don't think it would be possible to feel any worse.

That's why I love the idea of Monk being manager. Those blocks, that extra 5% given, it just seems right.

The Reading game... on 10:13 - May 20 with 1272 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed,We almost bottled it but the Lord was with us.

Not exactly a pleasure for me ---until full time.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Reading game... on 12:37 - May 20 with 1207 viewsTom1912

Our playoff triumph was a fantastic way to do it. Winning 3-0 would have been boring. Surviving the come back made it much more dramatic. Even if 3-2 to 4-2 was probably the worst period of a football match I've experienced since 2-1 to 4-2 against Hull.
The Reading game... on 22:34 - May 20 with 1102 viewsJackbustard

Unreal day, everytime I watch it back I find it hard to believe we actually won.

Whilst all the celebrating was going on at half time I kept quiet as I knew it wouldnt be that simple. At 3 - 2 I was on the verge of walking out as I couldnt take much more.
The Reading game... on 08:24 - May 21 with 995 viewsymaohyd

The Reading game... on 12:37 - May 20 by Tom1912

Our playoff triumph was a fantastic way to do it. Winning 3-0 would have been boring. Surviving the come back made it much more dramatic. Even if 3-2 to 4-2 was probably the worst period of a football match I've experienced since 2-1 to 4-2 against Hull.

Indeed. Jamie Carragher writing before last Saturday's cup final, was highlighting how the new Wembley now has it's own history etc and of the games he put in his top 5, considering it's already hosted several cup finals and two Champions League final's was our play-off final.

The Reading game... on 08:31 - May 21 with 985 viewsymaohyd

The Reading game... on 22:34 - May 20 by Jackbustard

Unreal day, everytime I watch it back I find it hard to believe we actually won.

Whilst all the celebrating was going on at half time I kept quiet as I knew it wouldnt be that simple. At 3 - 2 I was on the verge of walking out as I couldnt take much more.

I have form for going walkies.

Up in Bury couldn't stand it as we were also relying on Southend I believe losing. Spent the last 15 mins pacing up and down a strange little grassy area by the end where Forbes scored.

The funny part was that I got chatting to another like minded Swans fan who was also bricking it. When the final whistle went we shared a brief, bromantic, moment and shared a hug.

Next season, a big game down in Southend who I assume must have gone up via the play-offs, top of the table clash. Trundle was superb, winning 2-0, they pulled one back, walkies again and who was outside,...my new found friend. Both looked at each other and fell about laughing, Very romantic I know.

The Reading game... on 09:41 - May 21 with 951 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Reading game... on 10:52 - May 21 with 930 viewsshandyjack

The Reading game... on 09:41 - May 21 by Lord_Bony

awesome, but how on earth does kshinischvilli no got sent off for second booking for foul on Dyer?

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024