Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs 02:07 - Aug 30 with 1394 viewsStarsky

Honestly boys, it was funny in 2008 and now it's fecking tedious scrolling through it all the time.

Swansea City
v
West Brom

[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 7:02]

It's just the internet, init.

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 03:44 - Aug 30 with 1359 viewsHighjack

We are playing at home.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 04:53 - Aug 30 with 1336 viewsDJack

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 03:44 - Aug 30 by Highjack

We are playing at home.

There's not space in my living room! Can't they just play at the Liberty like normal?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 07:02 - Aug 30 with 1268 viewsStarsky

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 03:44 - Aug 30 by Highjack

We are playing at home.

Duly noted

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 07:09 - Aug 30 with 1258 viewsStarsky

Come on guys.
Vote for the sensible match thread by using this one!

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 07:17 - Aug 30 with 1234 viewsairedale

The PTB have stickied the other one though.
Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 07:56 - Aug 30 with 1186 viewsGowerjack

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 07:17 - Aug 30 by airedale

The PTB have stickied the other one though.

Cos this one's a bit shite

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 09:25 - Aug 30 with 1096 viewsjacksinceever

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 07:56 - Aug 30 by Gowerjack

Lacks a certain je ne sais quoi
Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 10:25 - Aug 30 with 1008 viewsJackfath

Should have put the words OFFICIAL in the title.

Schoolboy error.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v WBA match thread - Official - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 10:29 - Aug 30 with 1000 viewsjacksinceever

There fixed that for you
Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 10:41 - Aug 30 with 987 viewsStarsky

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 07:56 - Aug 30 by Gowerjack

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 11:48 - Aug 30 with 904 viewsjackypaddywacky

Much better
Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 11:54 - Aug 30 with 894 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I fully endorse what you're doing Starksy - a matchday thread without the photos to scroll down on every page, and without the ridiculous 'official' title...but you're fighting a losing battle I'm afraid.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 17:28 - Aug 31 with 755 viewsStarsky

Thank you guys.
I'll continue my crusade for the next game

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 18:00 - Aug 31 with 697 viewsmonmouth

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 17:28 - Aug 31 by Starsky

Thank you guys.
I'll continue my crusade for the next game

To be fair, it worked so well on this one, you really have to.

I agree about the photos, but only because the site makes the tw*tting first post appear on every page.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 18:21 - Aug 31 with 658 viewsStarsky

Swansea City v West Brom match thread - WITHOUT 'HILARIOUS' PHOTOS & Vs on 18:00 - Aug 31 by monmouth

To be fair, it worked so well on this one, you really have to.

I agree about the photos, but only because the site makes the tw*tting first post appear on every page.

Haha. It was a lemon wasn't it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024