Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz 21:59 - Dec 2 with 1950 viewsshandyjack

Impressive performance tonight

Poll: Expectation for the season

Jazz on 22:01 - Dec 2 with 1933 viewsNogginthenog

Solid as a rock.
Jazz on 22:07 - Dec 2 with 1896 viewsmonmouth

The defence were in armchairs. he wasn't tested at all. But, I do agree; comfy on the ball and posed an attacking threat now and again. Promising.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jazz on 22:19 - Dec 2 with 1825 viewsDr_Winston

Looked a little tentative without doing anything wrong. That's only going to be fixed with the confidence that comes with playing games.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jazz on 22:26 - Dec 2 with 1771 viewsKingBony

The only thing I would pick him up on would be his throw ins....
Way way too slow and ended up losing the ball a fair few times, not sure I've seen Taylor or Angel going long with throws so often.
The quick one was there but for some reason he slowed it down all game, which was a little frustrating but all in all a good, no very good performance from Jazz.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Jazz on 22:28 - Dec 2 with 1754 viewsorion3016

Solid at the back, some good link up play going forward- well done

Be over there now after

Jazz on 22:29 - Dec 2 with 1739 viewsDr_Winston

Jazz on 22:26 - Dec 2 by KingBony

The only thing I would pick him up on would be his throw ins....
Way way too slow and ended up losing the ball a fair few times, not sure I've seen Taylor or Angel going long with throws so often.
The quick one was there but for some reason he slowed it down all game, which was a little frustrating but all in all a good, no very good performance from Jazz.

In his defence very few of his team mates actively looked to receive the throws either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jazz on 22:29 - Dec 2 with 1735 viewsskippyjack

He wasn't even tested..QPR were dog sh*t..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Jazz on 22:30 - Dec 2 with 1727 viewsPozuelosSideys

Was solid enough but QPR were fcking awful. They offered nothing.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Jazz on 22:31 - Dec 2 with 1712 viewsHuw57

Had a sound game. Might have to play LB on Saturday though.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Jazz on 22:31 - Dec 2 with 1708 viewsSwansNZ

As I said in the Neil Taylor thread - Jazz also had a good game, although none of the defence were tested at all.

qpr were shit, which I'm very happy about.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jazz on 22:32 - Dec 2 with 1701 viewsKingBony

Jazz on 22:29 - Dec 2 by Dr_Winston

In his defence very few of his team mates actively looked to receive the throws either.

To be honest doc if he was quicker the short one was there almost every time, his delaying caused Ki, Siggy, bony, Leon no end of interchanging to make the space again, which is always harder when defending team has time to regroup.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Jazz on 23:32 - Dec 2 with 1426 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Jazz on 22:28 - Dec 2 by orion3016

Solid at the back, some good link up play going forward- well done

Good solid game tonight, give him more game time and will only get better.
Jazz on 23:51 - Dec 2 with 1339 viewsacejack3065

He wasn't given a stringent test by any stretch of the imagination but the game time and solid performance will give him bags of confidence. Keep it up you jack b@stard.
Jazz on 23:55 - Dec 2 with 1320 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I loved the way he threw the ball to QPR on numerous occasions .

Apart from that he defended well and got forward more than our left back .

Nice game to rest Angel .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jazz on 00:22 - Dec 3 with 1273 viewssomersetsimon

First time I've seen him play this season. Has he bulked up a bit? Thought he looked a bit hesitant going forward, apart from that little burst right at the end. As it's been said, he wasn't really tested, but he looked solid enough.
Jazz on 01:19 - Dec 3 with 1211 viewsTom1912

Jazz on 22:29 - Dec 2 by Dr_Winston

Taylor coped on the other side fine. He's too slow and hesitant. It seems petty to single out throw ins but it does seem to be an issue-we were losing the ball from those situations too many times.

Really assured otherwise though, fair play to him. I didn't think he was up to this level but he certainly didn't look out of place tonight at all.
Jazz on 06:48 - Dec 3 with 1087 viewsDr_Winston

Jazz on 01:19 - Dec 3 by Tom1912

Taylor coped on the other side fine. He's too slow and hesitant. It seems petty to single out throw ins but it does seem to be an issue-we were losing the ball from those situations too many times.

Really assured otherwise though, fair play to him. I didn't think he was up to this level but he certainly didn't look out of place tonight at all.

Taylor also had a number of occasions where he had almost nobody to throw it to.

Jazz on 10:00 - Dec 3 with 792 viewsClinton

Jazz's performances have improved immensely this season, different player.
He can even keep the beard if he plays like that.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Jazz on 13:13 - Dec 3 with 682 viewsJBT95

Jazz on 10:00 - Dec 3 by Clinton

Jazz's performances have improved immensely this season, different player.
He can even keep the beard if he plays like that.

If only Taylor had a shaved head and a beard, then the back four would have been complete.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 13:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024