Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agent Tan strikes again! 09:15 - Dec 13 with 3519 viewsSwanzay

Agent Tan strikes again! on 09:17 - Dec 13 with 3502 viewsWhiterockin

Already on the "Thoughts" thread.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Agent Tan strikes again! on 09:18 - Dec 13 with 3493 viewsSwanzay

Agent Tan strikes again! on 09:17 - Dec 13 by Whiterockin

Already on the "Thoughts" thread.

Ah, hadn't seen it.
Agent Tan strikes again! on 09:21 - Dec 13 with 3476 viewsWhiterockin

Agent Tan strikes again! on 09:18 - Dec 13 by Swanzay

Ah, hadn't seen it.

No problem

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Agent Tan strikes again! on 12:53 - Dec 13 with 3182 viewswhiterock

They've played in white before, haven't they?
Agent Tan strikes again! on 23:17 - Dec 13 with 2669 viewsNeiltheTaylor

And we have played in blue

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Agent Tan strikes again! on 09:37 - Dec 14 with 2423 viewsreddythered

Agent Tan strikes again! on 12:53 - Dec 13 by whiterock

They've played in white before, haven't they?

2011/12 was the last time.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Agent Tan strikes again! on 09:43 - Dec 14 with 2405 viewsItchySphincter

Haven't seen the other thread so that is funny! I like it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Agent Tan strikes again! on 14:18 - Dec 16 with 2146 viewsSwanzay

Tan plans to redesign the stadium and bury the bluebird.

Hilarious if true!

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151539#p1604785

To little to late?

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151487
Login to get fewer ads

Agent Tan strikes again! on 14:24 - Dec 16 with 2120 viewslondonlisa2001

Agent Tan strikes again! on 09:37 - Dec 14 by reddythered

2011/12 was the last time.

much as I find it generally amusing to have a bit of a laugh at Cardiff's woes, I have to say that I don't really see the problem in having a white change kit. As has been pointed out, we've played in blue and I never saw the problem with it - in fact that original adidas blue kit the year we first went up to the first division (the promotion season) was one of my favourites.

I guess though that the fans (or some of them) are seeing all this now as Tan trying to 'get at' them and it's all become a little irrational? Or perhaps he just is a vindictive little so and so? Do you think this is deliberate?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2014 14:25]
Agent Tan strikes again! on 14:57 - Dec 16 with 2050 viewsJJJack

Great post this. This guy exposes Cardiff fans for the cowards that they are.

Re: Tan's plans to redesign the stadium and bury the Bluebird
Postby Occasional Violins » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:01 am

harold pinta wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
if true then shame on you Tan shame on you. :twisted:

He's already turned us red, given us a dragon badge, pretty much killed the Bluebird and put a load of red seats in. Shame on him indeed. His time at our club will go down as a dark time in our history.

And SEVENTY fans did something about it :sad7:
(and at least two of them were kids who had the decision made for them).

I hate Tan for what he has done and is doing but when he said he was going to do it I walked. Red - for the premier league dream. I think he delivered that. Is it such a surprise to everyone after Sam and Risdale that the money he spent doing that is charged against the club? :roll: I couldn't watch a team playing in red (as a nod to Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal, three teams I've spent my life despising for attracting a legion of armchair South Walians who use the word 'we' when referring to 'their' club 150-200 miles away that they've never seen or experienced on a live-bouncing terrace).

Seems to me the only real backlash happened AFTER Tan's money had bought his version of Cardiff City the Championship trophy and got his version of Cardiff City to the Premier League, had his free scarves waved all over the stadium. :oops: Even then the few organising the demonstrations were accused of being self-serving or encouraging intimidation/violence with a stream of lies/exaggerations thrown their way.

While Cardiff were beating Manchester City and Swansea at home, for most, everything was sweeter than ever. Once there was a downturn in results and the more and more likely that relegation was looming there was a huge sway toward tradition, identity and a growing Anti-Tan feeling. I can understand why VT was surprised that all of a sudden it seemed more than a vocal minority were against his vision, why he is maybe now turning the screw in a vindictive way. (Or is he just continuing with his plan that he thought was accepted by the grateful PAYING majority).

Maybe now Tan sees Cardiff fans as the spoilt child who promised to clean their bedroom every week for the new toy they wanted but when the toy didn't turn out to be half as much fun as it was supposed to be, the deal didn't seem fair. He has only increased the club debt but for those who thought there was a genuine chance that he would clear all our debts recall every owner we've had since the late 70's and ask yourself how many times do you have to be bitten to be shy? :shock:

:sad7:

I keep hearing that 'we'll always be blue' but the FACT is club has been red for two and a half years and while I'd like to give every fan that turns up in blue or waves their blue scarf a pint (about as much chance of that happening as VT clearing the debt...sorry), as long as people keep paying their hard-earned to watch the side AT HOME then the club will be red.

Cardiff Goals and players from the past
Occasional Violins
[Post edited 16 Dec 2014 15:04]
Agent Tan strikes again! on 15:05 - Dec 16 with 2028 viewsJJJack

Ha ha, from the same thread......

How strange Everton blue against QPR black & red stripes
Post a reply
19 posts - Page 1 of 1
Postby Blueboys1927 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Allowed tonight, but not for us last Saturday :oops: :oops: :oops: thought we had to wear shite white :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blueboys1927

Agent Tan strikes again! on 15:32 - Dec 16 with 1980 viewsairedale

from a purely business POV, why would Tab stir the natives up now? Surely the best time to do it is when the club is in the PL and he can fill the ground with customers?
Agent Tan strikes again! on 15:53 - Dec 16 with 1931 viewsmonmouth

Agent Tan strikes again! on 15:32 - Dec 16 by airedale

from a purely business POV, why would Tab stir the natives up now? Surely the best time to do it is when the club is in the PL and he can fill the ground with customers?

I don't think he really gives them much of a thought any more. If and when they don't get back to the PL this season, his full exit strategy, whatever it is (and he will have one, rich men always do) will kick in. Still, that's what 'investment' from people who have no history with your club does for you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Agent Tan strikes again! on 18:05 - Dec 16 with 1803 viewsScoobyWho

Agent Tan strikes again! on 23:17 - Dec 13 by NeiltheTaylor

And we have played in blue

Ah, but not 'that' shade of blue.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Agent Tan strikes again! on 18:44 - Dec 16 with 1760 viewsreddythered

Agent Tan strikes again! on 15:05 - Dec 16 by JJJack

Ha ha, from the same thread......

Post a reply
19 posts - Page 1 of 1
Postby Blueboys1927 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Allowed tonight, but not for us last Saturday :oops: :oops: :oops: thought we had to wear shite white :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blueboys1927

The whole "colour clash" crap came from the WalesOnline media stable.

Always find it amazing, like the "Slade / Real Madrid" crap, when that suddenly becomes a trusted and accurate source of information.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Agent Tan strikes again! on 18:46 - Dec 16 with 1751 viewslondonlisa2001

Agent Tan strikes again! on 18:44 - Dec 16 by reddythered

The whole "colour clash" crap came from the WalesOnline media stable.

Always find it amazing, like the "Slade / Real Madrid" crap, when that suddenly becomes a trusted and accurate source of information.

Tucker is off on one now isn't he? Ironic given his stance on the whole blue / red thing some time ago.
Agent Tan strikes again! on 18:52 - Dec 16 with 1733 viewsreddythered

Agent Tan strikes again! on 18:46 - Dec 16 by londonlisa2001

Tucker is off on one now isn't he? Ironic given his stance on the whole blue / red thing some time ago.

Tucker has been pro rebrand, anti rebrand, pro rebrand, anti rebrand probably even Russell Brand.

He's as much a journalist as Ed Milliband is electable.

Agent Tan strikes again! on 11:33 - Dec 17 with 1510 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Agent Tan strikes again! on 18:52 - Dec 16 by reddythered

Tucker has been pro rebrand, anti rebrand, pro rebrand, anti rebrand probably even Russell Brand.

He's as much a journalist as Ed Milliband is electable.

He wears some fabulous tank tops though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024