Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commercial dept 16:36 - Dec 25 with 1076 viewsPacemaker

Had a Swansea bottle opener off the daughter which plays the Swansea City song every time I open a Peroni and Leon tea mug for work.

I was landed well done to the commercial dept for producing the sort of tat that I like.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Commercial dept on 16:57 - Dec 25 with 1039 viewsdgt73

You'll upset one or two people by praising the commercial dpt.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Commercial dept on 20:28 - Dec 25 with 870 viewsSwanseajill

Funny how little things can make you happy Pacemaker.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2014 20:45]
Commercial dept on 20:44 - Dec 25 with 839 viewsFlashberryjack

Well done to the commercial department.......a bottle opener and a mug.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Commercial dept on 21:57 - Dec 25 with 762 viewsPacemaker

Commercial dept on 20:44 - Dec 25 by Flashberryjack

Well done to the commercial department.......a bottle opener and a mug.

Two things I use a lot so they did make me happy.

Not as happy as having my family around me on Christmas Day, realising my wife looked at the chair where her mother sat last year but carried on as normal despite the fact she will never sit there again. That I can speak and see my daughter on video across the Internet on the other side of the world and show her my bottle opener in action. That my son is a credit to his family despite the spats we have over games.

Life is a short journey and it's not worth getting upset or angry about some of the daft things that occur on here, I am going to get wound up tomorrow shout, swear and annoy those around me, then I will make my way to my seat.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Commercial dept on 23:47 - Dec 25 with 653 viewsperchrockjack

Just wished we could all adhere to that pace.

And always watch your back.. Be safe out there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Commercial dept on 08:04 - Dec 26 with 588 views1jack

Commercial dept on 21:57 - Dec 25 by Pacemaker

Two things I use a lot so they did make me happy.

Not as happy as having my family around me on Christmas Day, realising my wife looked at the chair where her mother sat last year but carried on as normal despite the fact she will never sit there again. That I can speak and see my daughter on video across the Internet on the other side of the world and show her my bottle opener in action. That my son is a credit to his family despite the spats we have over games.

Life is a short journey and it's not worth getting upset or angry about some of the daft things that occur on here, I am going to get wound up tomorrow shout, swear and annoy those around me, then I will make my way to my seat.

well said.
Commercial dept on 09:00 - Dec 26 with 539 viewscsf

Well i got a bobble hat, think my wife had a choice between a Detroit Lions and a Swans one. Think the one that wasn't £24.99 won.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024