Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for QPR 12:36 - Dec 31 with 1510 viewsQuakerJack

Fab

Rangel
Fede
Amat (Ash needs a rest)
Taylor

Ki
Carroll

Barrow (Dyer's done very little to justify selection)
Sigurdsson
Routledge

Gomis

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Team for QPR on 12:45 - Dec 31 with 1483 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fab
Rangel
Ash
Fede
Taylor

Ki
Britts
Siggy
Dyer
Routs

Bony

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Team for QPR on 12:51 - Dec 31 with 1466 viewsmax936

Ash will play, don't fancy Carrols chances up against Barton myself either, think Barrow is ill/injured, I also hope Routs plays better than he did against Liverpool, think Siggy could do with stepping up a bit as well, think he's lost a bit of his mojo of late. Qpr have been pretty good at home of late, although Crystal Palace got a draw there last week, we need to be near our best to get somin, imo.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Team for QPR on 13:21 - Dec 31 with 1423 viewsQuakerJack

Team for QPR on 12:51 - Dec 31 by max936

Ash will play, don't fancy Carrols chances up against Barton myself either, think Barrow is ill/injured, I also hope Routs plays better than he did against Liverpool, think Siggy could do with stepping up a bit as well, think he's lost a bit of his mojo of late. Qpr have been pretty good at home of late, although Crystal Palace got a draw there last week, we need to be near our best to get somin, imo.

Siggy's got two goals in our last two games

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Team for QPR on 13:29 - Dec 31 with 1406 viewsmax936

Team for QPR on 13:21 - Dec 31 by QuakerJack

Siggy's got two goals in our last two games

He has indeed, but I think he could help out a bit more in midfield generally, just an observation and not a criticism, especially when we're up against it although Im notsure that's his game, but at times against Lfc he was playing like a 2nd striker and with Leon off the pace and JJS, being, well like JJS we were getting overrun.

Hope we bring in CM in Jan, but notsure we will, only my opinion though.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 13:30]

Team for QPR on 13:33 - Dec 31 with 1384 viewsAl_Bundy

The OP wants to drop Dyer and yet play Routledge!!
Team for QPR on 13:35 - Dec 31 with 1380 viewsQuakerJack

Team for QPR on 13:29 - Dec 31 by max936

He has indeed, but I think he could help out a bit more in midfield generally, just an observation and not a criticism, especially when we're up against it although Im notsure that's his game, but at times against Lfc he was playing like a 2nd striker and with Leon off the pace and JJS, being, well like JJS we were getting overrun.

Hope we bring in CM in Jan, but notsure we will, only my opinion though.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 13:30]

I do agree to some extent, he spent more time closing down their centre halves but he was doing it alone and the ball was getting played in behind him... he was one of the better players against liverpool but I see your point... De Guzman did tend to drop in a lot more, even Michu did when he played in that position...

doesn't help when some players want to press high and others drop deep, it's either one or the other in unison.

Team for QPR on 13:43 - Dec 31 with 1351 viewsmidswan

Team for QPR on 13:33 - Dec 31 by Al_Bundy

The OP wants to drop Dyer and yet play Routledge!!

I'm sure I've heard this record before......
Team for QPR on 13:44 - Dec 31 with 1342 viewsmax936

Team for QPR on 13:35 - Dec 31 by QuakerJack

I do agree to some extent, he spent more time closing down their centre halves but he was doing it alone and the ball was getting played in behind him... he was one of the better players against liverpool but I see your point... De Guzman did tend to drop in a lot more, even Michu did when he played in that position...

doesn't help when some players want to press high and others drop deep, it's either one or the other in unison.

Hoping for an improvement tomorrow and a good start to 2015 .

Off out now so Happy New Year to you and rest of PS.

Login to get fewer ads

Team for QPR on 14:01 - Dec 31 with 1320 viewsAl_Bundy

Team for QPR on 13:43 - Dec 31 by midswan

I'm sure I've heard this record before......

And you'll hear it again after the QPR match
Team for QPR on 15:01 - Dec 31 with 1243 views_

Definitely Gomis for me. Get him in from the start so he doesn't feel any added pressure by having to come on to try and affect the game.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Team for QPR on 15:04 - Dec 31 with 1226 viewsmidswan

Team for QPR on 14:01 - Dec 31 by Al_Bundy

And you'll hear it again after the QPR match

what makes you think you wont change it this time?
Team for QPR on 16:00 - Dec 31 with 1176 viewsAl_Bundy

Team for QPR on 15:04 - Dec 31 by midswan

what makes you think you wont change it this time?

Hopefully I will. I would like too..

Can't see though.

Happily put my hand up if I'm wrong

I won't be though

Sadly.
Team for QPR on 17:49 - Dec 31 with 1085 viewsoldcob

Isn't Jazz a mid-fielder by trade? We've all criticised him as a full back. Maybe we'll have to play him in mid-field before end of January.
Team for QPR on 19:04 - Dec 31 with 1000 viewsTrundle10

Team for QPR on 15:01 - Dec 31 by _

Definitely Gomis for me. Get him in from the start so he doesn't feel any added pressure by having to come on to try and affect the game.

Bony for me, because, ermmm, he is much better (call me old fashioned if you like)
Team for QPR on 09:34 - Jan 1 with 864 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Team for QPR on 15:01 - Dec 31 by _

Of course! But he also needs to bed into the team. Bony has to go to the ACN , therefore he would surely understand this and drop to the bench not having a "monk on "!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024