Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey's interview 12:57 - Mar 14 with 2406 viewsEdmundo

On Football focus, he sounded like things are starting to work out for him. Maybe there is a lot more quality to come, which would be nice to see. Think it was a brave decision to leave Liverpool....but looks settled now and playing some of his best football for years 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Shelvey's interview on 13:20 - Mar 14 with 2360 viewsNeath_Jack

Sounds similar to the one he gave to Sports Wales that was on last night. Really hope he continues with his recent form until the end of the season, bags of talent, just needs to keep his head right.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Shelvey's interview on 14:18 - Mar 14 with 2263 viewsjacksfullaces

ceased to be amazed by how quickly things change for footballers, fans, managers.

wasn't he public enemy number 1 two months ago?

he'll make mistakes, show passes of brilliance, drift out of games, score phenomenal goals, get sent off for 'mistimed' tackles, wear his heart on his sleeve.

get behind the lad for good or ill.
Shelvey's interview on 16:02 - Mar 14 with 2132 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Bit of a curtain twitcher then it seems.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Shelvey's interview on 18:43 - Mar 14 with 1947 viewsEdmundo

Shelvey's interview on 13:20 - Mar 14 by Neath_Jack

Sounds similar to the one he gave to Sports Wales that was on last night. Really hope he continues with his recent form until the end of the season, bags of talent, just needs to keep his head right.

Keeping Shelvey's head focussed is definitely the trick. Hope there are years of improvement to come 👍

Shelvey's interview on 10:54 - Mar 15 with 1682 viewsPegojack

He'll probably get sent off against the Scousers in the first five minutes now.

My ardent hope is that as he gets older, his 'Kevin the Teenager' tendencies will fade away, but his football ability will mature like fine wine. He's never going to have electric pace, he's never going to bust a gut tracking back but, boy, can he pick a pass and, boy, can he hit a ball from distance.
Shelvey's interview on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 1583 viewsRancid

A confident, fit and head up Shelvey is a massive player for us and being as we haven't a decent striker at the club he's our best hope of us winning games.I'm guessing he thrives on being our match winner and currently knows it and it shows in his performances.
Shelvey's interview on 16:33 - Mar 15 with 1434 viewslibertine

I guess i'm one of those who love and then hate and then love again Jonjo,

His interview demeanour is absolutely calm and a touch timid and then as soon as hes on the field he sees green.
Shelvey's interview on 16:38 - Mar 15 with 1416 viewsmacthejack

"Liverpool wanted me to stay but I chose Swansea"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31896808

I can't help but like Jonjo, he can be incredibly frustrating at times but has incredible natural ability and seems a good lad who is genuinely enjoying his time here and I hope he continues his recent good form!
[Post edited 15 Mar 2015 16:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey's interview on 18:36 - Mar 15 with 1323 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Seems being told to "wise up" publicly by Monk had the right effect on him, so fair play to Monk for calling that one right.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Shelvey's interview on 19:13 - Mar 15 with 1275 viewsmarchamjack

no doubt Garry's pyshologist told him to dig JJ out in public to get the desired effect

guy's a genius

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Shelvey's interview on 19:40 - Mar 15 with 1242 viewsswanduck

I'm surprised he's only been here 18 months, I feel like he's been here a few years.
Shelvey's interview on 20:16 - Mar 15 with 1197 viewsEdmundo

Shelvey's interview on 19:13 - Mar 15 by marchamjack

no doubt Garry's pyshologist told him to dig JJ out in public to get the desired effect

guy's a genius

Done him the world of good, manning up to his issues and taking the public and private advice from monk.

Looking well worth the £5m we paid!

Shelvey's interview on 20:22 - Mar 15 with 1188 viewsmarchamjack

Shelvey's interview on 20:16 - Mar 15 by Edmundo

Done him the world of good, manning up to his issues and taking the public and private advice from monk.

Looking well worth the £5m we paid!

I do agree in fairness

Remember how loads on here thought it was the wrong thing to do...always keep it in house they said (well one person in particular said that, but thankfully he's now inhabiting that other no mark site)...Garry was right again! The stock answer is not the one fit solution. Another example of why he's part of the modern breed of manager

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024