Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk sacking inquest 00:29 - Dec 10 with 1749 viewsGroo

"The recruitment process certainly has come under scrutiny. A source close to Monk indicated that Monk had less sway than he might have liked in the system, which is ultimately overseen by Jenkins, who also acts as director of football.
Eder, a £5m striker who has not scored, Franck Tabanou, who has not played, and Andre Ayew were not Monk’s choices. In the case of Tabanou, there were allegedly two left-backs Monk would have rather signed.
Those differences of opinion over a player are not unique. But there persists a feeling among those who know Monk well that he would have shaped his squad different"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3353199/Garry-Monk-sacking-inq

Groo does what Groo does best

Garry Monk sacking inquest on 01:02 - Dec 10 with 1686 viewsLoyal

Let's be honest Garry Monk hasn't got the ability to deal with top flight transfers he was the coach, all our transfers are down to the board.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Garry Monk sacking inquest on 01:10 - Dec 10 with 1664 viewsGh0st

A source close to Monk?

Lexy been mouthing off on Twitter again?

Come on, he had no experience whatsoever... giving him the permanent job was madness.
Garry Monk sacking inquest on 01:11 - Dec 10 with 1656 viewsLoyal

Garry Monk sacking inquest on 01:10 - Dec 10 by Gh0st

A source close to Monk?

Lexy been mouthing off on Twitter again?

Come on, he had no experience whatsoever... giving him the permanent job was madness.

At least she gets the opportunity to leave our shithole city behind now.

Burton is nice this time of year.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Garry Monk sacking inquest on 06:21 - Dec 10 with 1507 viewswestisbest

Comment on talksport this morning that some of swansea's recent signings have rocked the boat . Anybody heard anything
Garry Monk sacking inquest on 06:38 - Dec 10 with 1464 viewsjack247

So the daily mail think it was Huw Jenkins who decided we shouldn't play passing triangles anymore? The tweaks in style that happened shortly after each new manager came in must have been coincidental.
Garry Monk sacking inquest on 06:50 - Dec 10 with 1420 viewswestisbest

Comment on radio wales that some of the players decided not to play for gary monk . If i decided not to play the game in work i'd be sacked . I suppose football players are a special case .
radio 5 live comments
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03bn2mk
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 6:53]
Garry Monk sacking inquest on 06:59 - Dec 10 with 1375 viewsSwansNZ

Garry Monk sacking inquest on 06:50 - Dec 10 by westisbest

Comment on radio wales that some of the players decided not to play for gary monk . If i decided not to play the game in work i'd be sacked . I suppose football players are a special case .
radio 5 live comments
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03bn2mk
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 6:53]

There's no question the players have left Monk down. Hopefully they'll start playing better for the new manager.

Yes PL footballers are a special case, as they get paid more in a week, than most people do in a year. They also cost the club a load of money to buy, so can't just be ditched as easy as the average Joe.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Garry Monk sacking inquest on 07:12 - Dec 10 with 1328 viewsDr_Winston

Wasn't Neil Sang his agent at one point?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk sacking inquest on 07:40 - Dec 10 with 1237 viewsLeonisGod

Garry Monk sacking inquest on 06:21 - Dec 10 by westisbest

Comment on talksport this morning that some of swansea's recent signings have rocked the boat . Anybody heard anything

No, and they probably don't either. But it's a perfectly logical assumption as it has happened at other clubs. I wouldn't at all be surprised.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024