Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism 18:07 - Jan 10 with 1265 viewsLohengrin

" 52-year-old Denise Alli talked to ​the Sun about her fears of drugs, robbery and gang culture influences, and how visits from social services helped her to decide that letting him go was the best option."

After the Great War Lloyd George promised the relatives of those who had made the supreme sacrifice that a "land fit for heroes" would arise in atonement; after the Second Attlee promised a "new Jerusalem."

Ted Heath has to take his share of the blame for this state of affairs along with Patrick Gordon Walker, Ian Mikardo and the other advocates of mass immigration. In lieu of grand promise they have emptied out a bucket of third world dregs

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 18:38 - Jan 10 with 1192 viewsdickythorpe

Some of the immigrants must be better than shelvey and gomis....open trials for them?
Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 18:48 - Jan 10 with 1157 viewsLohengrin

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 18:38 - Jan 10 by dickythorpe

Some of the immigrants must be better than shelvey and gomis....open trials for them?

I'd sooner see trials for Blair and Mandelson.

That said they would probably show more in attack than Gomis and Shelvey...

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 19:04 - Jan 10 with 1107 viewsexiledclaseboy

I agree. The influx of Milton Keynes natives into north London is killing the area.

Poll: Tory leader

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 19:08 - Jan 10 with 1091 viewsdickythorpe

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 18:48 - Jan 10 by Lohengrin

I'd sooner see trials for Blair and Mandelson.

That said they would probably show more in attack than Gomis and Shelvey...

Very true!
Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 19:11 - Jan 10 with 1084 viewsLohengrin

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 19:04 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

I agree. The influx of Milton Keynes natives into north London is killing the area.

I somehow doubt that pressing concerns over "drugs, robbery and gang culture" were primary in most London boroughs before the advent of an influx of "Milton Keynes natives."

I could be wrong of course, it's not impossible.

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 19:15 - Jan 10 with 1066 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 19:11 - Jan 10 by Lohengrin

I somehow doubt that pressing concerns over "drugs, robbery and gang culture" were primary in most London boroughs before the advent of an influx of "Milton Keynes natives."

I could be wrong of course, it's not impossible.

What so only immigrants do drugs, rob and have gangs you mean?

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 20:29 - Jan 10 with 970 viewsLohengrin

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 19:15 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

What so only immigrants do drugs, rob and have gangs you mean?

On a scale that presages the end of days? If you look at what has become of our major cities then I'd say that statement is pretty accurate, yes.

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 20:31 - Jan 10 with 957 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 20:29 - Jan 10 by Lohengrin

On a scale that presages the end of days? If you look at what has become of our major cities then I'd say that statement is pretty accurate, yes.

In that came you are beyond reason and I'm out.

Login to get fewer ads

Dele Alli... ah! the joys of multiculturalism on 08:55 - Jan 12 with 750 viewsEbo

" 52-year-old Denise Alli talked to ​the Sun ..."

Stopped reading at that point.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024