Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Council 20:30 - Apr 9 with 3331 viewsskippyjack

The Labour Capitalists/Communists were involved in discussions before club shareholders!.. f*cking what a bunch of snivelling goons they are.. keep politics away from our football club..

Sniffing about because of our status.. Same with the University..

The only reason they're a success is because of hard work.. now the vultures are circling and giving Swansea a glance.. now we're on the global stage... the WAG have given f*ck all.. but somehow they're making a profit out of two success stories..

I wish they'd go and leech their money from offshore bank accounts.. like they have done since 1975.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea Council on 20:33 - Apr 9 with 2281 viewsLandore_Jack

The council built the stadium and for years we were paying little rent.

#backtojack

Swansea Council on 20:33 - Apr 9 with 2268 viewsJackfath

How do you know who was at the meetings Skip?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea Council on 20:43 - Apr 9 with 2231 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council on 20:33 - Apr 9 by Jackfath

How do you know who was at the meetings Skip?

Just a 'hunch' when stadium investment cropped up.. f*cking murder they are.. the Stalin inspired goons.. they don't give two f*cks about the football club.. as long as the Swans can keep the upkeep of their Communist agenda in South Wales.. they couldn't care..

They'd sell their children for territory control.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Swansea Council on 20:46 - Apr 9 with 2197 viewsJackfath

Swansea Council on 20:43 - Apr 9 by skippyjack

Just a 'hunch' when stadium investment cropped up.. f*cking murder they are.. the Stalin inspired goons.. they don't give two f*cks about the football club.. as long as the Swans can keep the upkeep of their Communist agenda in South Wales.. they couldn't care..

They'd sell their children for territory control.

Rubbing their hands with glee no doubt Skip.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea Council on 20:50 - Apr 9 with 2185 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council on 20:33 - Apr 9 by Landore_Jack

The council built the stadium and for years we were paying little rent.

Yeah, with money from Russian weapon tycoons in Siberia.. in other words, the stadium is funded by gun runners in the middle of f*cking nowhere.. plus the arms and drugs suppliers for green access..

They are.. weasels of an organisation.. they're all talk no trousers these tw*ts..

it's about time they actually grew up.. instead of following this ancient 'agenda' called capital control.

Swansea Council on 21:04 - Apr 9 with 2119 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council on 20:46 - Apr 9 by Jackfath

Rubbing their hands with glee no doubt Skip.

more like telling their wives they're going on a business meeting in Las Vegas.. in other words buy the finest white powder that's available, sh*g the brains out of high end model prostitutes who are worth £10,000 a go, and gamble (badly, because they can't count to 10), drink alcohol in a 2 week bender.. then make their way home.. stumble into their house.. 'i'm stressed love' any chance of some food and tea in bed?..

No wonder why their wives want to have sex with me.. I bet it's like living with a dribbling f*cking 3 year old.

Swansea Council on 21:36 - Apr 9 with 2047 viewsGundog

Swansea Council on 21:04 - Apr 9 by skippyjack

more like telling their wives they're going on a business meeting in Las Vegas.. in other words buy the finest white powder that's available, sh*g the brains out of high end model prostitutes who are worth £10,000 a go, and gamble (badly, because they can't count to 10), drink alcohol in a 2 week bender.. then make their way home.. stumble into their house.. 'i'm stressed love' any chance of some food and tea in bed?..

No wonder why their wives want to have sex with me.. I bet it's like living with a dribbling f*cking 3 year old.

Fair play Skip what u on?

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Swansea Council on 21:48 - Apr 9 with 2006 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council on 21:36 - Apr 9 by Gundog

Fair play Skip what u on?

Nothing.. this actually happens

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Council on 22:20 - Apr 9 with 1944 viewsjackforever

Swansea Council on 21:04 - Apr 9 by skippyjack

Any application forms going?
Swansea Council on 22:44 - Apr 9 with 1906 viewsnice_to_michu

Swansea Council on 20:50 - Apr 9 by skippyjack

Yeah, with money from Russian weapon tycoons in Siberia.. in other words, the stadium is funded by gun runners in the middle of f*cking nowhere.. plus the arms and drugs suppliers for green access..

They are.. weasels of an organisation.. they're all talk no trousers these tw*ts..

it's about time they actually grew up.. instead of following this ancient 'agenda' called capital control.

Pathetic post.
Swansea Council on 22:49 - Apr 9 with 1889 viewsblueytheblue

What happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas.

Unless you get a STI as a result, in which case it obviously goes where you go.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swansea Council on 22:50 - Apr 9 with 1884 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council on 22:44 - Apr 9 by nice_to_michu

Pathetic post.

I like to speak the truth.. if you can't handle it.. f*ck off

Swansea Council on 23:29 - Apr 9 with 1819 viewsgrabsplatter

Swansea Council on 22:50 - Apr 9 by skippyjack

Absolutely deluded
Swansea Council on 23:51 - Apr 9 with 1775 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council on 23:29 - Apr 9 by grabsplatter

Absolutely deluded

Get a psychiatrist to diagnose me then.. counter my point?.. or you can't?

because you're thick?

Swansea Council on 23:51 - Apr 9 with 1775 viewsnice_to_michu

Swansea Council on 22:50 - Apr 9 by skippyjack

You certainly have a way with words.

As the other poster said, you're completely deluded and don't even seem curious about the "truth".
Swansea Council on 23:53 - Apr 9 with 1769 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea Council on 23:51 - Apr 9 by nice_to_michu

As the other poster said, you're completely deluded and don't even seem curious about the "truth".

He'll call you "thick as mince" soon. He does that when anyone challenges his increasingly questionable witterings. Bless him.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea Council on 23:54 - Apr 9 with 1760 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council on 23:51 - Apr 9 by nice_to_michu

that's your perception.. you need to get that checked out.

come on then.. argue my points.. mr I am perfectly rational tosser.

Swansea Council on 23:56 - Apr 9 with 1752 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council on 23:53 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

He'll call you "thick as mince" soon. He does that when anyone challenges his increasingly questionable witterings. Bless him.

here's another one now.. the fat DVLA worker who spends his life in caerethin fish and chip shop.. because he's as dense door knobs.

Swansea Council on 23:59 - Apr 9 with 1739 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea Council on 23:56 - Apr 9 by skippyjack

here's another one now.. the fat DVLA worker who spends his life in caerethin fish and chip shop.. because he's as dense door knobs.

Aww bless you. Are you being personal now? Should I expect another message on Facebook from a family member of yours telling me to stop engaging you on here because of your "issues"?

Go to bed, Skip.

Swansea Council on 00:05 - Apr 10 with 1720 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council on 23:53 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

nobody questions them.. they just spout.. That's bollocks that is! that's horse sh*te that is!

Swansea Council on 00:16 - Apr 10 with 1695 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council on 23:59 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

Aww bless you. Are you being personal now? Should I expect another message on Facebook from a family member of yours telling me to stop engaging you on here because of your "issues"?

Go to bed, Skip.

I'm not sure why my family members are messaging strangers about me anyway.. maybe they need to see a psychiatrist as well as you..

in fact, I think I might have a word with the head of the whole psychological department.. that family members and strangers are stalking and chatting about me online..

which isn't f*cking 'normal' for a start.

Swansea Council on 00:19 - Apr 10 with 1684 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea Council on 00:16 - Apr 10 by skippyjack

I'm not sure why my family members are messaging strangers about me anyway.. maybe they need to see a psychiatrist as well as you..

in fact, I think I might have a word with the head of the whole psychological department.. that family members and strangers are stalking and chatting about me online..

which isn't f*cking 'normal' for a start.

Strangers messaging strangers? Don't be silly.

But yeah. You have a chat with the "head of the whole psychological department ".

It's for the best.

Swansea Council on 00:50 - Apr 10 with 1638 viewsnice_to_michu

This thread is the most entertaining I've read in a while.

I don't really understand what's going on, but I can see that it's pure gold.
Swansea Council on 17:33 - Apr 10 with 1484 viewsoldgrey

it is easy to counter those arguments, just provide some evidence as opposed to delusional ramblings. That the normal process when trying to pursue a logical debate, at any rate.
A bit like trying to argue God exists, innit.
Swansea Council on 22:21 - Apr 13 with 1340 viewsmorningstar

How the hell have i missed this thread! Skip, you need to start your own you tube channel. Every post would go viral!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024