Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article 14:49 - Jun 15 with 1542 viewsDieByYourSide

[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 16:26]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:52 - Jun 15 with 1525 viewsunion_jack

I can think of one. But he's a minority believe me!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:52 - Jun 15 with 1525 viewsmonmouth

Hate??????

FFS

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:55 - Jun 15 with 1507 viewsunion_jack

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:52 - Jun 15 by monmouth

Hate??????

FFS

Talk about needlessly stoking it up!

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:55 - Jun 15 with 1507 viewsDieByYourSide

I know they're hard to come by but if there are any on here please make yourselves known

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:56 - Jun 15 with 1495 viewsDieByYourSide

Come on there must be some deranged lunatics on here, you two are far too sensible

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:56 - Jun 15 with 1495 viewsoldcob

Hard to tolerate some of them who have a superior attitude about them, but so are some Welshmen who have the same attitude. Hate is far too strong a word. I've got a mate who lives on the Isle of Sheppey who comes down to see us twice a year, considers himself a Jack. No side on him, wouldn't meet a more down to earth guy.
Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:58 - Jun 15 with 1487 viewsraynor94

Hate? you seriously need to get a life mate, and take your crap elsewhere

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:58 - Jun 15 with 1482 viewsSE1_Jack

Always been a fan of VICE documentaries but if this is serious then it's disappointing as surely this is beneath the likes of VICE. In any event, piss off
Login to get fewer ads

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:59 - Jun 15 with 1478 viewsunion_jack

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:56 - Jun 15 by DieByYourSide

Come on there must be some deranged lunatics on here, you two are far too sensible

Are you doing an article on English people who hate the Welsh out of interest?

Don't think this thread is productive to be honest.

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 15:00 - Jun 15 with 1460 viewslifelong

I think you'll find more English that dislike the Welsh, Jack Wiltshire would be a good start for you.
Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 15:03 - Jun 15 with 1436 viewsSmellyplumz

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 14:56 - Jun 15 by DieByYourSide

You want to take a look in the mirror son, pretty sure encouraging a hate crime is illegal now innit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 17:31 - Jun 15 with 1290 viewsblueytheblue

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 15:03 - Jun 15 by Smellyplumz

You want to take a look in the mirror son, pretty sure encouraging a hate crime is illegal now innit.

QPR fan encouraging hate? Tut tut.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 03:28 - Jun 16 with 1096 viewsWanderer

I HATE THIS THREAD
Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 05:46 - Jun 16 with 1058 viewsSwansNZ

Looking for Welsh people who hate the English for an article on 03:28 - Jun 16 by Wanderer

I HATE THIS THREAD

Because it was started by an English person?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024