Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roald Dahl 20:11 - Jul 23 with 532 viewsdickythorpe

Documentary on bbc2 now. Great books with fantastic illustrations.
Tales of the unexpected was bonkers mind!!!
Roald Dahl on 22:02 - Jul 23 with 505 viewsNogginthenog

My daughter bought me a book of Quentin Blake's illustrations a couple of years back. The simplicity of the drawings and his slapdash use of colour is quite magical. A real genius at work. A book i will always treasure.
Roald Dahl on 23:05 - Jul 23 with 487 viewsDDCH

Loved Roald Dahl as a kid, and just finished reading Georges Marvelous Medicine to my 5 year old. I could see the wonder and imagination in her face, although now I am shitting myself that she is going to cook up stuff from under the sink.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Roald Dahl on 01:09 - Jul 24 with 458 viewsJack_Meoff

Roald Dahl on 23:05 - Jul 23 by DDCH

Loved Roald Dahl as a kid, and just finished reading Georges Marvelous Medicine to my 5 year old. I could see the wonder and imagination in her face, although now I am shitting myself that she is going to cook up stuff from under the sink.

Love it! I loved Fantastic Mr Fox as a kid but I'm wondering if it's a message that capitalism always wins, and if you think you've won, that it's a totally controlled victory.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Roald Dahl on 01:09 - Jul 24 with 458 viewsLoyal

His daughter blows bubbles.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024