Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a strange case 14:02 - Dec 29 with 963 viewsCountyJim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38267086

Sorry if already posted but this needs as much publicity as possible poor lad
What a strange case on 14:13 - Dec 29 with 935 viewsporschejack

He's probably been sleeping in the wheelie bin as suggested , his mobile was tracked moving 12 miles to where the refuse site is but they've dismissed it on the grounds the bin only weighed 15kg at point of collection - I'd be checking the calibration and reliability of the scales plus the person entering the data myself.
What a strange case on 14:26 - Dec 29 with 899 viewsporschejack

Does anyone know how the bins are weighed when collected - what system is in place on the lorry ? is every bin pick up weight recorded ? is it accurate ?
What a strange case on 14:29 - Dec 29 with 889 viewsBanosswan

What a strange case on 14:26 - Dec 29 by porschejack

Does anyone know how the bins are weighed when collected - what system is in place on the lorry ? is every bin pick up weight recorded ? is it accurate ?

Maybe it was reading wrong. If he's gone in to the area and not seen leaving, then surely that's the only answer.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What a strange case on 14:32 - Dec 29 with 878 viewsCountyJim

What a strange case on 14:29 - Dec 29 by Banosswan

Maybe it was reading wrong. If he's gone in to the area and not seen leaving, then surely that's the only answer.

Or was he taken by some other form of transport but you would have hoped they checked that as well
What a strange case on 15:29 - Dec 29 with 822 viewsNogginthenog

In that picture of him in Brentgovel st in the article he is clearly being followed by an Alien in a strange hat.

But being serious for a moment I feel it highly likely that he has been kidnapped.
What a strange case on 16:12 - Dec 29 with 789 viewsCountyJim

What a strange case on 15:29 - Dec 29 by Nogginthenog

In that picture of him in Brentgovel st in the article he is clearly being followed by an Alien in a strange hat.

But being serious for a moment I feel it highly likely that he has been kidnapped.

You feel for the parents hes ether in the tip or kidnapped and God knows what they have done to him
What a strange case on 16:23 - Dec 29 with 762 viewsNogginthenog

What a strange case on 16:12 - Dec 29 by CountyJim

You feel for the parents hes ether in the tip or kidnapped and God knows what they have done to him

A nightmare indeed Jim. I believe those vehicles are put onto a weighbridge at the tip and they must have a margin for error. He's either there,which i doubt very much, or someone has taken him.
What a strange case on 01:16 - Dec 30 with 620 viewsLoyal

Not sure why a private investigator is required. Waste of money and sounds agenda ridden to me.

Here's hoping he has done a clever runner and is sunning himself somewhere with a fck the system t-shirt on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

What a strange case on 09:49 - Dec 30 with 530 viewsdickythorpe

I think he doesnt want to be found
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024