Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 22:17 - Jan 10 with 1454 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:56]
McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 23:14 - Jan 10 with 1346 viewsSwansNZ

Shirley it was a Wolves U21 team too, not U23

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 23:16 - Jan 10 with 1341 viewsRancid

He's gonna take the Championship by storm.
McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 01:27 - Jan 11 with 1166 viewsWanderer

I like Ollie, seems a much better hopeful acquisition than the Irish lad we had 2 years ago.
McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 10:18 - Jan 11 with 914 viewsLeonWasGod

McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 23:14 - Jan 10 by SwansNZ

Shirley it was a Wolves U21 team too, not U23

I'm pretty sure there isn't an under 21s any more, it's under 23s. I noticed that even the club twitter was referring to last night's match as U21. They should know better.
McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 11:14 - Jan 11 with 798 viewsjasper_T

McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 10:18 - Jan 11 by LeonWasGod

I'm pretty sure there isn't an under 21s any more, it's under 23s. I noticed that even the club twitter was referring to last night's match as U21. They should know better.

The Checkatrade Trophy is u21s with overage allowances. The PL2 is u23s.
McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 11:21 - Jan 11 with 784 viewstrampie

McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 10:18 - Jan 11 by LeonWasGod

Sorry down arrowed in error.

I heard that 6 of the starting 11 for the Academy teams have got to be U21 [at a certain date anyway].
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 11:22]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 11:25 - Jan 11 with 759 viewstrampie

I think the Swans have done great in this tournament but the results of this competition suggest that the young Swans are likely to lose in the next round even get hammered, but they have done well come what may.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 11:27 - Jan 11 with 751 viewsLeonWasGod

McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 11:14 - Jan 11 by jasper_T

The Checkatrade Trophy is u21s with overage allowances. The PL2 is u23s.

Ah, ok cheers. The club listing it under their U23s fixtures threw me. 6 under 21s needed.
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 11:29 - Jan 11 with 741 viewsmacthejack

Only academy team left in the competition now. They're absolutely on fire at the moment. As has been said the odds will be heavily stacked against them as they're up against a 'proper' team next round.
McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 21:53 - Jan 11 with 589 viewsspiderboy

McBurnie Scores Twice As Swans Reach Quarter Final on 11:29 - Jan 11 by macthejack

Only academy team left in the competition now. They're absolutely on fire at the moment. As has been said the odds will be heavily stacked against them as they're up against a 'proper' team next round.

Mcburnie looks to be a terrific young player..but how can a kid so talented look so effing scruffy when hes wearing a footie kit,jeeez,a natural born talented scruff arse,fairplay to him tho.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024