Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's over, these results at home have killed us. 17:03 - Jan 14 with 1043 viewsLoyal

Losing so badly and with no fight means we are a done deal.
Swansea, Hull, Sunderland favourites for the drop regardless of results today, tomorrow, next week or next month.
Gutted, but we still have our name and even though we have lost nearly everything else, as fans we still have our pride.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:04 - Jan 14 with 1030 viewsJackfath

I'm proud of you

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:05 - Jan 14 with 1017 viewsLoyal

We have each other 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:05 - Jan 14 with 1009 viewsperchrockjack

But fair comment.

I feel pretty down so shoot me ,fathy .

We re actually shaming the city of Swansea.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:06 - Jan 14 with 1003 viewsJackfath

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:05 - Jan 14 by Loyal

We have each other 👍

Indeed, although some supporters want to beat me up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:07 - Jan 14 with 975 viewsperchrockjack

I d thrash myself

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:13 - Jan 14 with 931 viewshammy

The only positive is that there are still 4 teams within one point of each other at the bottom. Strange as it seems we didn't play as badly today as a 4-0 scoreline suggests; a lot of bad luck and granted some poor defending in those goals. Maybe our luck will change at some point and if we're still only a point or so adrift then could start to get interesting.

Then again, we've probably had it ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:27 - Jan 14 with 826 viewsMatlock_Jack

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:13 - Jan 14 by hammy

The only positive is that there are still 4 teams within one point of each other at the bottom. Strange as it seems we didn't play as badly today as a 4-0 scoreline suggests; a lot of bad luck and granted some poor defending in those goals. Maybe our luck will change at some point and if we're still only a point or so adrift then could start to get interesting.

Then again, we've probably had it ...

And from having looked at the next 5 fixtures, only 2 suggest any real contest for the points. If we don't win at least 1 of those, we probably are booked into the Championship.
It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 18:30 - Jan 14 with 696 viewsLoyal

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:06 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

Indeed, although some supporters want to beat me up.

I would doubt that.

Login to get fewer ads

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 18:32 - Jan 14 with 678 viewsBloodyhills

It's over, these results at home have killed us. on 17:07 - Jan 14 by perchrockjack

I d thrash myself

I think they sell hair shirts in Swansea Market.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024