Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! 16:55 - Jan 14 with 2321 viewsmagicdaps10

Hope the new boys turn out good but

Appoint Clement and give him or should i say inform the media that he will have say in who comes into the club.

Brings in Narsingh who was identified before Clement came in.

Set to sign Olsson and Carroll, one with us before and another we were after a season or two ago.

Does he ever learn and more importantly, can we ever believe what he tells!?!

Controlling, makes mistakes time and time again and never learns from them and continuously telling us lies...........the word DIVORCE springs too mind!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 16:58 - Jan 14 with 1886 viewsWarwickHunt

The word egomaniac springs to my mind. And cûnt, obviously.
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 16:58 - Jan 14 with 1875 viewsmagicdaps10

If he cares for the club like he makes out then he needs to go.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 16:59 - Jan 14 with 1852 viewsDarran

As much as I agree with the OP I don't understand why it's taken untill after the game to say it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 16:59 - Jan 14 with 1851 viewsJackfath

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 16:58 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

Who would you replace him with presently?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:00 - Jan 14 with 1831 viewsBloodyhills

Huw needs to go. His grip on the club is strangling it.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:00 - Jan 14 with 1828 viewsLoyal

We have a new manager who clearly is not having any input in to recruitment. Half way through the month and nothing done apart from cheap Huw Jenkins bargain bin, no guarantee signings. Appalling. Go now.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 17:04]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:00 - Jan 14 with 1828 viewsSmellyplumz

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 16:58 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

Oh come on, he does not care for the club, it's simply a vehicle for his massive ego.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:01 - Jan 14 with 1801 viewsSteensig

Cares.... Care.... Ca.... Mo... Mone... Money..... Money in pocket? .... *Stays*
Login to get fewer ads

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:01 - Jan 14 with 1801 viewsperchrockjack

Not for him to decide.
We have people responsible for selecting senior officials

Don't we

One thing for sure, he is ruining our club single handedly

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:01 - Jan 14 with 1798 viewsangryjack

clement another yes man and gone down in my esdtimation starting cork....
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:03 - Jan 14 with 1771 viewsmagicdaps10

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 16:59 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

Its a good question Fath, one that i actually can give a answer straight off the bat.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:04 - Jan 14 with 1744 viewsJackfath

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:03 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

Its a good question Fath, one that i actually can give a answer straight off the bat.

Well?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:04 - Jan 14 with 1730 viewsperchrockjack

Agreed.
Cork should never start really.

Utterly anonymous apart from fookn up.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:05 - Jan 14 with 1704 viewsJackfath

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:01 - Jan 14 by angryjack

clement another yes man and gone down in my esdtimation starting cork....

Who should have started ahead of cork today?

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:07 - Jan 14 with 1682 viewsmagicdaps10

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:04 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

Well?

Sorry Fath, i meant too say Cant.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:07 - Jan 14 with 1676 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone really .

Under 23 lad, the stadium cat,

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:07 - Jan 14 with 1661 viewsJackfath

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:07 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

Sorry Fath, i meant too say Cant.

I see.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:09 - Jan 14 with 1644 viewsangryjack

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:05 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

Who should have started ahead of cork today?

sign stephen hawking mate he do a better job
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:09 - Jan 14 with 1639 viewsbarry_island

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 16:59 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

I have a packet of Golden Wonder crisps in the cupboard who would be equally successful at recruiting Premiership players. The Americans can have the whole pack for £250k per annum, quite a saving for them.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:10 - Jan 14 with 1602 viewsbarry_island

I would put Amat in midfield before Cork.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:11 - Jan 14 with 1591 viewsSmileyBwoi

Huw needs too leave the club for good.

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:14 - Jan 14 with 1548 viewsjacksfullaces

we are signing for the championship at best.

but if jenkins is still the commanding hand at the tiller then the trust do need to publicly question this?
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:16 - Jan 14 with 1518 viewsGeoffThom

Solely responsible for the predicament were in and needs to stay out of these transfer targets, that are very poor targets plus the poor signings he's made ,5 m does not cut the mustard especially after getting 130m from sky ,hope somebody cracks him one warra twaaaaaat
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:16 - Jan 14 with 1513 viewsWarwickHunt

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:10 - Jan 14 by barry_island

I would put Amat in midfield before Cork.

A cork mat?
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:19 - Jan 14 with 1450 viewsbarry_island

Better than the bleeding welcome mat our defence currently sets out for opposition strikers. It might help protect our soft centre a little. Still won't help the fullback fiasco however.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024