Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! 16:55 - Jan 14 with 2322 viewsmagicdaps10

Hope the new boys turn out good but

Appoint Clement and give him or should i say inform the media that he will have say in who comes into the club.

Brings in Narsingh who was identified before Clement came in.

Set to sign Olsson and Carroll, one with us before and another we were after a season or two ago.

Does he ever learn and more importantly, can we ever believe what he tells!?!

Controlling, makes mistakes time and time again and never learns from them and continuously telling us lies...........the word DIVORCE springs too mind!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:22 - Jan 14 with 1023 viewsMurph75

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 16:59 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

Who would you replace him with presently?

Why do we need anyone to replace him? Let the manager pick the transfer targets he needs to make the team successful.

It's pretty obvious Huwbert isnt up to the job. Lets be honest, building was his area of expertise and that didn't go so well for him.
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:23 - Jan 14 with 1004 viewsJackfath

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:22 - Jan 14 by Murph75

Why do we need anyone to replace him? Let the manager pick the transfer targets he needs to make the team successful.

It's pretty obvious Huwbert isnt up to the job. Lets be honest, building was his area of expertise and that didn't go so well for him.

I take your point. Can we have a club with a Chairman?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:24 - Jan 14 with 986 viewsABERSWAN

When we used to be on a live Sky game,going back a couple of years,they always seemed to have a feature on how Huw always gets it right with Swansea. Manager leaves,Huw gets it spot on again,with the next appointment. Problem then(in my opinion)is he starts to believe all this hype, and thinks he can start doing it with the players as well.
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:24 - Jan 14 with 972 viewsGeoffThom

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:05 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

Who should have started ahead of cork today?

My granny she'd have had quicker thought and movement than that useless twaaaaat and she's been dead for years
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:25 - Jan 14 with 967 viewsJackfath

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:24 - Jan 14 by GeoffThom

My granny she'd have had quicker thought and movement than that useless twaaaaat and she's been dead for years

Very good.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:25 - Jan 14 with 958 viewsMurph75

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:23 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

I take your point. Can we have a club with a Chairman?

Massive difference in being a "chairman" to a director of football.

Lets hear what you think?

Personally I'd like to see him removed from the club completely. i hold him solely responsible for the mess we're in.
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:28 - Jan 14 with 925 viewsjacksfullaces

hartson just called it on radio wales. we've signed a winger when we already have 4, a lightweight midfielder when we need steel and a left back that is championship quality.

says the recruitment is &*(* hard to disagree if we have the premiership survival in mind .. statement of intent please board, or hands up as to what you are really doing.
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:28 - Jan 14 with 912 viewsJackfath

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:25 - Jan 14 by Murph75

Massive difference in being a "chairman" to a director of football.

Lets hear what you think?

Personally I'd like to see him removed from the club completely. i hold him solely responsible for the mess we're in.

I'd keep him for now and get rid when we get regulated.

Login to get fewer ads

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:29 - Jan 14 with 894 viewsMurph75

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:28 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

In what capacity? What difference does it make if we keep him now and let him go in the summer?
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:30 - Jan 14 with 886 viewsGeoffThom

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:28 - Jan 14 by jacksfullaces

hartson just called it on radio wales. we've signed a winger when we already have 4, a lightweight midfielder when we need steel and a left back that is championship quality.

says the recruitment is &*(* hard to disagree if we have the premiership survival in mind .. statement of intent please board, or hands up as to what you are really doing.

He's bang on the money everyone can see it bar the idiot in charge !! Feck Jenkins
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:32 - Jan 14 with 860 viewsMurph75

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:30 - Jan 14 by GeoffThom

He's bang on the money everyone can see it bar the idiot in charge !! Feck Jenkins

I agree with the majority of it apart from the wingers bit. We may have 4 of them already on the books. Unfortunately for us all four are sh1t.
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:33 - Jan 14 with 855 viewsbarry_island

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:28 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

That costs the club, another couple of hundred thousand. No problem, money to burn.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:38 - Jan 14 with 810 viewsGaz_M

Hartson hasn't got a clue, so i don't know why you're quoting his nonsense
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:40 - Jan 14 with 794 viewsNOTRAC

It is not just Jenkins.I think we all underestimate Morgan.Sitting together they look like Tweedledee and Tweedledum. They may look like clowns but between them they have made £25m out of our club.Why are they still here? Between them they hold less than half the shares that the Trust still own.They are both bastards of the first order.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:41 - Jan 14 with 784 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins is 'toxicity' in its most purest self destructive form. His self destructive/cuckoo-in-the-nest D.O.F role has the genuine potential to destroy the club from within by pouring tens of millions of Pounds down the drain whilst putting the club into freefall.

Also his mere presence along with the 'Dutch-travel-club' freeloading director box duo i.e. Van Zweden/Morgan along with equal impostor Dineen is? A huge roadblock for many a loyal supporters when it comes to season ticket renewal/match attendance. What an uttely ruinous f#cking cocktail hey!

Argus!

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 18:00 - Jan 14 with 403 viewsKilkennyjack

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:41 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

Jenkins is 'toxicity' in its most purest self destructive form. His self destructive/cuckoo-in-the-nest D.O.F role has the genuine potential to destroy the club from within by pouring tens of millions of Pounds down the drain whilst putting the club into freefall.

Also his mere presence along with the 'Dutch-travel-club' freeloading director box duo i.e. Van Zweden/Morgan along with equal impostor Dineen is? A huge roadblock for many a loyal supporters when it comes to season ticket renewal/match attendance. What an uttely ruinous f#cking cocktail hey!

As our season ticket money effectively goes for self appointed DOF Huwbert to waste and squander, then it makes you think that not renewing would help build the pressure needed to get him out of our club. Big nose OUT.

Beware of the Risen People

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 18:04 - Jan 14 with 381 viewsjacksfullaces

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:38 - Jan 14 by Gaz_M

Hartson hasn't got a clue, so i don't know why you're quoting his nonsense

so you think olsson, carroll and the new winger are the answer then?

If so, what is the question?
Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 18:13 - Jan 14 with 343 viewsWingstandwood

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 18:00 - Jan 14 by Kilkennyjack

As our season ticket money effectively goes for self appointed DOF Huwbert to waste and squander, then it makes you think that not renewing would help build the pressure needed to get him out of our club. Big nose OUT.

I know a guy of type that had ultimate SCFC loyalty/fanaticism, he would even travel hundreds of miles midweek to watch minor cup competition stuff. He has given up renewing his season ticket and refuses to put a single penny into the club after donkey's years of season ticket renewal..... year-in-year-out......year-in-year-out. It did so even when SCFC was a 3rd and 4th tier club.

If the club loses that type of (lifeblood die hard) supporter along with the inevitable lesser (plastic-label-by-some) supporter what sort of future does the club have? The Yank idiots really have a upcoming major problem on their hands because the likes of Van Zweden is an absolute ticket/matchday revenue losing nightmare. And these Dutch lads that come over for the likes of Arsenal? You won't see a peep of many of them in The Championship!

Argus!

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 18:23 - Jan 14 with 305 viewsclloy2

Another Huw Jenkins hang your head in shame post!!!! on 17:41 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

The team is full of bang average championship players which was HJ doing essentially. The problem which we saw today, was no matter how much organisation you try to implement which for 30 minute was clearly evident. At some point these average players are going to let you down, and that was evident today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024